Welcome Mbbhat

paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Re: Welcome Mbbhat

Post by paulkershaw »

Thats it! There's most certainly disorder and dysfunction on this forum nowadays. It's called LWHS (Life with Humour Syndrome). Its non-treatable.

And it changes the thread's title most effectively.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

paulkershaw wrote:And it changes the thread's title most effectively.
Do you mean, bearing in mind the brother's challenge to be publicly tested by lust and the thought of an oiled up muscle mary ...
  • MBBHAT - (My Bare Bottomed Hardman Attraction Test) or
    MBBHAT - (My Bottom Bone Hasn't Any Testicles)
OK ... I am banned ... I will go straight to the sin bin. But ... I know of other GGG (gay guys in Gyan) and it is no big thing not to be attracted to girls if you swing for the boys, is not it?

And that is what he gets for being too square a BK ...
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

If he'd only post his pic as he says he will, then we'd all be able to see whatsforwhat - and I would then be able to decide if it was worth it or not make my move ... but I doubt much it will be. Maybe I'll send him a private pic or two by email - just to see how trustworthy his words are.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy »

mbbhat wrote:During my first visit to Madhuban, I and all those who were assembled in Madhuban, was told to remember ShivBaba in Gulzar Dadi's forehead. But I was not getting much happiness in it. Even on that day of BapDada's milan on 21-01-87, I forgot the whole world while sitting in Universal Peace Hall. For around three minutes (perhaps), there was no thought in my mind. There was practically no thought. Just two points in Paramdham. This picture was in my mind. And there was a feeling of strong power which had everything; love, peace, bliss ... flowing from one point to the other(me). That stage was at least 1,000 times more powerful than when I expected ShivBaba's drishti on the stage in front of Gulzar Dadi while receiving toli.
I will tell you one incidence. I requested BK centres to announce "Gita kaa bhagavaan Shiva and not Krishna" as Baba says in the Murli that it is very important service. But nodbody was ready. I did not get support/permission from any centre. Baba has also said, "tumhen ek mat hokar rahnaa hai", so I kept quiet. I was ready 3 years before. I have requested around 20 times to different Senior and Junior teachers even Zonal heads. But they were not bold. So I kept quiet. But this year, after hearing the same point many times in Murli, I could not wait. I thought if death comes before this, then what is the use of my life? Then I did service myself alone (with Baba in mind) at four places.
I can explain logically also. I have plans to explain the knowldge without Murli. A true intellectual is one who can give knowledge without taking Murli.
I do not have the entire set of Murli. I have good relation with some centres but some centre BKs suspected me, since I am not a regular student and I do not take active part in usual services. But now their doubt is decreasing. I had also received a news that "BKs had thought mbbhat had left knowledge" because for a period of nearly three months I had not been to centre at all. I used to read 4 to 8 Murlis daily and this gave me good power.
I did not see this thread in detail until now. I also notice some of the responses made by many members in this thread who have caught onto this earlier. (I think I was away on my trip)

So my apologies to mbbhat in all previous posts to date, as there is no way for me to have a discussion with someone who has the knowledge without needing the Murli.

mbbhat, wish you well on your own path. As such there will be no more conversations from this soul to you. I will not reply your posts and I hope you will show the reciprocal respect not to answer mine.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

I am seeing this thread today after this had disappeared from the home page. Thanks for Baba, Drama and ALL.