Get helicopter lessons

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
jim brady
ex-BK

Get helicopter lessons

Post by jim brady »

Does anyone here recall hearing in a Sakar Murli the advice from Shiva Baba himself to drop leaflets from helicopters announcing that God has come and that the World was about to end?

Strangely in the centre that I was at, this advice was not followed up. The sneaky, covert and subterfugal approach was always the preferred option; The Million Minutes of Peace ... Global Co-operation ... UN ... Relaxation ... Self-development and that was 20 years ago.

Things still haven't changed as far as I know.
mitra
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by mitra »

:lol: Well, I haven't heard about that, but I do think that everone should learn to fly a plane [ I hope in the future government will grant free permission, free of cost :D ]. The behaviour which we accumulate in this birth will be transferred to the coming births also. As everybody knows, as per the knowledge, in Golden Age, we have to fly Planes. 8)

Does anybody knows the latest developments in the aviation industry? Definitely the planes in the Golden Age have to be SILENT in their operation!

IBHS
MITRA :roll:
howiemac
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Brahmin soul, formerly with BKWSU, now independent

Post by howiemac »

Mitra wrote:Does anybody knows the latest developments in the aviation industry?
I recommend you read The Hunt For Zero Point by Nick Cook. He is an aerospace consultant to Jane's Defence Weekly and seems to know his stuff. There is much interesting information on alternative propulsion systems for anti-gravity.
sparkal
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

rip-cord

Post by sparkal »

I am sure the Sakars used to say things like that when I started. If not, it was always in the air, although it never quite got off the ground. A bit of a lead balloon, I should think. Still, you can bet some bought it. Who is to say it has not still to come, when I have a private jet.

So, the economy way is - get a load of leaflets, don't soak your chickpeas the night before, and simply face upwards ...