Contented with revised/edited Murlis or originals

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Contented with revised/edited Murlis or originals

Post by bansy »

This is not a thread for Murli points. Three questions which simply require yes or no answers :

The Murli is the daily food. It is the pinnacle of the student life. The teacher teaches and the students study from the Murlis.

This is a thread to find whether forum members are content with the Murlis they receive, which are revised and edited by a Murli team in the BKWSU (these Murlis are in 5 years circulation). This means there must be original Murlis to get these edited ones out.

It will be interesting to see who is willing to be active to participate and those who just sit on the sidelines contributing nothing. i.e. they are willing to spend time spotting posts but have to not share any comments about their food to other souls.
  • 1) Are you content with existing Murlis (revised and edited) in circulation ? Yes/No

2) Would you be content if the original 5 years of Murlis were made available to you (either in class or by request, singularly or in batch) ? Yes/No

3) Would you feel more contented if only the original Murlis were read in class instead of edited/revised versions ? Yes/No
Its a simple yes or no. Listen to your soul. Note that each soul is different and some souls will like the edited versions and others will like originals.

Thanks.

(PS : Admin : could you remove any potential long replies to this thread , after all, a simple yes/no should not be so hard for students to do, as they can raise another thread for their comments. This is to prevent going off-topic)
bansy

Re: Contented with revised/edited Murlis or originals

Post by bansy »

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes
tom
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Mahatma Gandhi said first :"God is Truth", ultimately he said "Truth is God"
which made me a member of this forum.

Post by tom »

Hi,
I am not going to the class anymore, but it is my "birthright" to read the original Murlis.

1)No
2)Yes
3)Yes
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

1) No
2) No
3) Yes
bkti-pit
BK

Post by bkti-pit »

I would rather have the originals, skip the essence, question/answer, essence for dharna, blessing and slogan, etc, as well as all the useless intro classes by whoever is reading the Murli along with their 108 interruptions and quiz like questions.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

tom wrote:I am not going to the class anymore, but it is my "birthright" to read the original Murlis.
Most PBKs don't go to BK centers either because of being banned from entering centers or because of disinterest, but I am sure all PBKs would love to read and hear (in Brahma Baba's voice) the original Murlis, if uploaded on the official BK Website.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

bkti-pit wrote:I would rather have the originals, skip the essence, question/answer, essence for dharna, blessing and slogan, etc, as well as all the useless intro classes by whoever is reading the Murli along with their 108 interruptions and quiz like questions.
They do the question thing to try and keep everyone awake.