Where are you all going???

ermine
BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Despite of I am not regular followers I would like to express my entire support BKWSU and equally criticize them.

Re: Where are you all going???

Post by ermine »

Dear Tom, thank you very much for your comments towards me, I appreciate your sincere criticism.

This disrespectful manner is typical for your "special" group members who came to the forum following each other to support one tricky BK without contributing anything to the forum but only amusing themselves trying with their arrogant and rude style to defame our members and on this way achieving a satisfaction believing that they are wasting our time and energy. Lowest stage of consciousness. Like the gangs of the primary school children.

This is quite intolerable manner but foreseeable.Where is the difference between subject of your critics and person who makes those critical remarks,particularly you Tom. My apology. In my personal view, there are no any distinguishable matters in your words, just intolerance and overanxious attempt to ... . You perfectly know who BKs are? About energy and wasting time I agree what it's your personal matter and experience. But you have to reasonably equalize your own experience and other souls experience.Therefore it seems to me as explicitly disproportional criticism which naively justified by unsuccessfully and individual spiritual experience or temporarily spiritual descent. I entirely hope that you will find another proper spiritual path to eliminate your "imbalances".

May I say god or ... bless you.

Yours sincerely
Om Shanti
tom
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Mahatma Gandhi said first :"God is Truth", ultimately he said "Truth is God"
which made me a member of this forum.

Post by tom »

ermine,

You used again without quoting my paragraph below.
Tom wrote on 11 of July
This disrespectful manner is typical for your "special" group members who came to the forum following each other to support one tricky BK without contributing anything to the forum but only amusing themselves trying with their arrogant and rude style to defame our members and on this way achieving a satisfaction believing that they are wasting our time and energy. Lowest stage of consciousness. Like the gangs of the primary school children.
I will not respond to you any more.

Read the forum guidelines.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

tom wrote:You used again without quoting my paragraph below.
ermine,
You probably do not know how to use the Quote feature available on this forum. You can learn this feature to avoid misunderstanding between members. I am pasting the relevant guidelines below for ready reference.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
---------------
3] Quoting function

This is the most common problem individual have becoming used to the forum software. There is a topic, here, that explains how to fix it, e.g.

Code: select all
author wrote:... message is here ...
Where one edits out the bits of the message one does not want quoted. One can also type in your own quote tags if you are a programmer type you can just type;

... message is here ...
or for multiple quotes;

author wrote:... quoted text is here ...
Your message goes here without a space
... quoted text is here ...
Your message goes here without a space again.

• The quote tags create a space above and below themselves, so no space is required when posting.
• When quoting the same person many times in one post, it is only necessary to use their name once.
• When quoting subsequent individuals is is good to put their name in so that quotations can be attributed to the original contributor.
• Please limit the amount of quotation to one or a few lines and avoid double quoting a quoting, i.e. a quote within a quote, unless it is really necessary.
• Please avoid quoting the original contributor's addresses and signatures etc.

The purpose of all this is to keep the forum as condensed and informative for the reader as possible and avoiding the usual unreadable mess most public forums descend into. Written language is meant to be invisible to allow the meaning of what is being said to come through.