Now, where could Baba be ?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Now, where could Baba be ?

Post by bansy »

In a Madhuban Newsletter June 2008, it is said that Dadi Gulzar has gone to Mauritius, Nairobi and Nigeria for service. Meanwhile Dadi Janki has arived in Madhuban, in Baba's home. But BapDada's not in ? Where is BapDada during this time ?

Can some diligent BK really explain clearly where BapDada is between the seasonal meetings ?
Attachments
20080614 - Madhuban Newsletter.pdf
(22.58 KiB) Downloaded 348 times
mr green
ex-BK

Re: Now, where could Baba be ?

Post by mr green »

He doesn't exist?
bansy

Post by bansy »

He doesn't exist?
Could very well be, at least in a BKWSU context. If the (BK) Chariot is not in Madhuban, then how can BapDada come into this earth ?
It's a real farce that for about 350 days of the year, no BK can explain the presence of BapDada as accordance to the Gyan (I enter a Chariot). This is why the PBK have laid claim that Baba comes in the Chariot of Virendra Dev Dixit.

There is another parallel talk about how to connect to Baba during anytime of the year. With the PBKs, an email connection is possible. One may find this alarming to be able to have an online connection with Baba but it is no more alarming than being able to write to Baba when Brahma Baba (Lekhraj Kirpalani) was around. With the BKWSU, who and where do you write to, at all, to get hold of Baba when the BK Chariot is moving around ? Who reads the letters now in the BKWSU and who replies to them ?

Has it not occured to BKs that Baba's home (Madhuban) is without Baba most of the year ? What is the point of the Confluence Age when there is no confluence between the Father and the children ?

Here's another question for the BKs ... does Dadi Gulzar need a passport and visa to go to other countries ? Of course she does, it's only a body. What does she put on her landing card under occupation and address ? So physical limitations for a physical body, even if that body is the (so-called) Chariot of God. OK, now that customs and immigration is happy she is "God", then if so, can BapDada enter her when she is outside of India (Bharat) ? If so then (i) is there a Murli point to say this is possible (ii) if not, then where is BapDada ? :shock:

When one steps into the BKWSU, one does find it to be quite unbelievable at first. And later one finds it really is quite unbelievable.
yogi108
BK

Post by yogi108 »

Bansy

Baba is doing service from the Subtle Region when he is not in Madhuban ...

I have another one when Baba invokes, say, Mama in the Subtle Region ... what would that body be experiencing???

Yogi
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sister bansy wrote:Could very well be, at least in a BKWSU context. If the (BK) Chariot is not in Madhuban, then how can BapDada come into this earth ? It's a real farce that for about 350 days of the year, no BK can explain the presence of BapDada as accordance to the Gyan (I enter a Chariot). This is why the PBK have laid claim that Baba comes in the Chariot of Veerendra Dev Dixit.
yogi108 wrote:Baba is doing service from the Subtle Region when he is not in Madhuban ...
“You have this faith that - Father resides in the middle of this forehead. Father Himself says that I sit in the middle of his forehead. ... If Brahma is there, then ShivBaba is also there. If Brahma is not there, then how will ShivBaba speak? We have always been remembering ShivBaba considering Him to be residing above. Now you children know that we are sitting here with Father. It is not true that ShivBaba is residing above. His idol is worshipped here. These matters are to be understood a lot. You know that Father is an ocean of knowledge. From where does He narrate knowledge? Does He narrate from above? He has come down here. He narrates through the body of Brahma. Many people say that we don't have faith in Brahma. But ShivBaba Himself says through the body of Brahma that ‘Remember me.’ ... Human beings even call, ‘O God Father.’ Then, does that God Father listen? He is called saying, ‘O Liberator, come,’ or will He liberate us while sitting there? Father comes only in the Purushottam Sangamyug (Elevated Confluence Age) of every Kalpa. If someone removes (i.e. neglects) that person itself, in whom He enters then what will he be called! Number one degraded. ... Now you are in minority. They are in majority. So who will accept you? When you increase in numbers, then many will come attracted by your power of Yoga.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 11.01.06, page 1 & 2 published by BKs)
- Baba is telling, “It is not true that ShivBaba is residing above” and “He has come down here. He narrates through the body of Brahma.” But the BKs say that ShivBaba has returned to the Soul World in 1969 and comes in the body of Gulzar Dadiji occassionally to meet his children.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

What is the scriptural basis from the Murlis to believe that the 5 year cycle of Murlis was meant to be literally taken and applied to ever following year of the Brahma Kumaris movement?

The Brahma-kumaris would say, "oh, that is what he meant then, now it has changed" ... and make some vague unsubstantiated excuse. I agree that it not satisfactory given the previous historical and philosophical revisions and I agree their answers are generally unsatisfactory, on the level of children's fairy stories.

But there seems to be some vagueness in the PBK position. Sometimes the Murlis are said to be metaphorical but at others times they are set in concrete to be literal as it suits them.

I do not remember it ever being claimed that Shiva "went back to the Soul World" in the Murlis. Most BKs in the West think that Shiva has been coincidentally both in the Soul World, Subtle Region and physical world. That is to say, when he is in Mount ABu, he is also still in the Soul World. When he is in the Subtle Regions, he is also in he Soul World. According to modern physics, and general spiritualism, that is entirely logical and possible.

Personally, I think it is all deliberately confusing and opaque and abused by the Brahma-kumari leadership in order to sustain their monopoly and control. It is not meant to be clear. It is Maya.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

I think I have the answer to this thread's question:

"Baba is spinning in his grave".
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

You can always call.

Dadi Janki - 13.6.08 – Shantivan

There is such fortune in remembering the Bestower of Fortune

Today is Friday - shukriya Baba. So, how much do we thank Baba? Baba says: Give thanks to your fortune. We give thanks to Baba, because of what we have become from what we were. We don't sit at Baba's feet, because Baba has sat us in His lap, He has sat us on His eyelids and is taking us back with Him. Become so subtle that you are able to sit on Baba’s eyelids. Baba is like a star and the soul is also like a star. Baba makes us bodiless and takes us back with Him. In Sunday's Murli Baba said: Sit in the form of a point; past is past. It's easy to apply a point to the past, then there is no need even to say ‘past is past’.

I don't know how to use the telephone, nor do I know anyone’s telephone number. I only know the numbers zero and one. Zero means Shiv Baba. One means only that One. It’s easy to apply just zero and One. When I first used to give the course, I used to say to the students: "I will give you God's telephone number and address." Baba's telephone numbers is zero and one, His address is Shiv Baba c/o Brahma, Pandav Bhawan, Mount Abu, Rajasthan. This address is nice to use, because Bharat is our original country. We belong to the original deity religion. We are not Hindus. Baba, the Ocean of Knowledge, the Ocean of Peace, teaches and explains all of these things to us. He is making us the kings of kings. We are Raja Yogis. To become a king in Satyug is not a big deal; that will happen anyway. But it’s now that we have received the crown, the throne and the tilak. Baba is applying the tilak and making us sit on the throne.

When we went out on service in the beginning, we did not have any pictures, such as the tree, the cycle and the Three Worlds etc. We just used to explain: "I am a soul; my Father is Supreme Soul." Through Brahma we are now becoming Brahmins. Those days we did not have Brahma Baba’s pictures either; Baba never allowed us to keep any.Baba used to take us up on the rocks to do tapasya. Baba would ask: "Child, where were you?" We used to just sit in front of Baba and not say anything. Baba would ask again and again: "Child where were you?" Then Baba would say: "Child, weren’t you sitting in Brahmand?" Baba used to take us to Brahmand. He would give us such experiences. Each one would never forget the experience they had had.

Baba's versions worked on us. Focus your mind, then your intellect will be able to stay in Yoga. Whatever service you receive is your fortune. If you do not remember the Bestower of Fortune then there is no fortune. If a child was of no use to Baba, Baba would tell Mama: "You look after this child. Take care of them and make them worthy." So, become worthy child of Baba

Om Shanti.
Pictures??? Old pictures when were the first made?
bkti-pit
BK

Post by bkti-pit »

Dadi Janki wrote:When we went out on service in the beginning, we did not have any pictures, such as The Tree, The Cycle and the Three Worlds etc. We just used to explain: "I am a soul; my Father is Supreme Soul." Through Brahma we are now becoming Brahmins. Those days we did not have Brahma Baba’s pictures either; Baba never allowed us to keep any.
jannisder wrote:Pictures??? Old picures when were the first made?
When the first pictures were made there was still no mention of Shiva so this thing of "I am a soul; my Father is Supreme Soul" ... Did they mean that Prajapati God Brahma was the Supreme Soul?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

That is interesting, I just saw it too. The Global Chief of the BKWSU who met Prince Charles of England on the guise of being a leader of the Hindu religion, confirms that the Brahma Kumaris are NOT Hindus.

The woman who "has never told a lie" tell us that before they had pictures (which dates it back to the late 40s ... 1949 for the big ones) they used to do service saying the Father is Supreme Soul ... when we know from the original documents that there was no Shiva and they had Yoga and faith in the Brahmand. There were simple diagrams early, back to the 30s.
Dadi Janki - 13.6.08 – Shantivan

We belong to the original deity religion. We are not Hindus. Baba, the Ocean of Knowledge, the Ocean of Peace, teaches and explains all of these things to us ... When we went out on service in the beginning, we did not have any pictures, such as The Tree, The Cycle and the Three Worlds etc. We just used to explain: "I am a soul; my Father is Supreme Soul."
She does not also mention that it was her that brought about the big pictures of Brahma Baba contrary to Shrimat when she left to go abroad. That is what she used to tell us. For what it is worth.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dadi Janaki spoke not wrote:When we went out on service in the beginning, we did not have any pictures, such as The Tree, The Cycle and the Three Worlds etc. We just used to explain: "I am a soul; my Father is Supreme Soul." Through Brahma we are now becoming Brahmins. Those days we did not have Brahma Baba’s pictures either; Baba never allowed us to keep any.
Her statement appears to be contradictory to the historical documents available on this site. Early BKs might have gone out for service only after the 14 years bhatti, i.e. after 1950 because it is impressed upon everyone by the BK Seniors that during the bhatti they did not have any contact with the outside world.

But the posters from the early Yagya available on this site are dated early 1940s. So, it means that when the BKs went out on service, they must have had pictures (at least one or two) as helping materials.

As regards Baba never allowing anyone to keep his photo, it is a point to be noted by mbbhat, who feels happy at seeing the pictures of Brahma Baba everywhere on the walls.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
jaycdp
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Post by jaycdp »

Dadi janaki saying she is not a Hindu. That means Virendra Dev Dixit is right she is Islam

But she says in a way that we are not a ordinary Hindu religion we are the original devata religion. So, in that way she cannot be considered as Islam. Brahmakumaris do behave like Islam when it come to hiding muralis. Islam is like a fox they like darkness. It is same with vedas. We all know the ancient veda was kept as a secret and they did not want to publish the vedas. Islam is still spreading in the modern age of internet and information. But I am quiet sure this kind religion based on fear will slowly vanish.

Om Shanti
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

The problem with labels is that labels tend to stick to the surface and when you try and pull it off, it leaves a mess which then needs cleaning.
bansy

Post by bansy »

bansy wrote:In a Madhuban Newsletter June 2008, it is said that Dadi Gulzar has gone to Mauritius, Nairobi and Nigeria for service. Meanwhile Dadi Janki has arived in Madhuban, in Baba's home. But BapDada's not in ? Where is BapDada during this time ?
In the July 2008 edition of Purity, page 3, is a photo of Dadi Hirdaya Mohini (Gulzar) with BK students in Nairobi, Kenya. Where is BapDada ... Baba is in the Subtle Region giving sakash, and Father Shiva counting the souls coming to and from Paramdham ?
:D
bansy

Post by bansy »

On page 1 of July 2008 Purity magazine, there is an article abut "God is not Everywhere".

There is a small talk about heaven and hell : "We talk of heaven and hell but no hell would exist where God is present"

Can anyone understand what this means. God is not present where there is hell but now this earth is hell, and God comes onto this earth to renew it. So God does exist in hell ? Do we go to heaven or does God come to hell ?