What is Perfection?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: What is Perfection?

Post by bansy »

A square is perfectly round. A dot is perfectly infinite. A perfect God does not exist since no human is perfect so hence something such as a perfect God cannot be recognised.

To say that God is prefect is to say you are yourself perfect to be able recognise and quote as such.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

paulkershaw wrote:"What exactly is this state of "Perfection" that is trying to be attained within the BK/PBK setup?
Om Shanti. I think everyone knows the definition of perfection for human beings/deities as described in the Murlis and also the qualities of God as described by the BKs, but according to ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) these qualities of God should be visible through a human form and should not remain just on paper. According to the PBKs, the number one human soul would display that perfect form of God in the practical life and nobody would be able to point fingers at him. So, until someone is pointing fingers at someone (be it Dada Lekhraj, Baba Virendra Dev Dixit or any other person) he cannot be called perfect. It is also believed by PBKs that everyone would not become perfect equally but numberwise.
mbhat wrote:If someone is fed up, should I change my language? There are many people here. I have given my email ID in my blog. If majority are unhappy with this language, then only I should think stopping the word 'soul'. Am I right?
Dear brother, I have not seen any Dadi addressing other BKs as souls, nor have I seen ShivBaba (through BB) or Avyakt BapDada addressing anyone as 'Dadi soul', 'Dadi Janaki soul'? Even in the official letter written by BK Nirwair BKs as a group have been addressed as souls and not individually. If such language has not been used by Baba or by BKWSU, where is the need for us to use such language to become soul conscious? Soul consciousness is something to be practiced inside. When it is practiced sincerely inside, it would automatically be seen by others through our words and actions and not by mechanically addressing anyone as 'souls'.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

Hi Arjun
We have not had much interaction on this forum but I feel to say to you that I recognise that you are a wonderful healer who uses every opportunity to heal people and their processes. Thank you for this 'perfect' logical and practical consistency you manage to bring about each and every day.
In the Love of Light
P
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

paulkershaw wrote:We have not had much interaction on this forum but I feel to say to you that I recognise that you are a wonderful healer who uses every opportunity to heal people and their processes. Thank you for this 'perfect' logical and practical consistency you manage to bring about each and every day.
Thanks for the appreciation, but I just share whatever I have received from God. So, credit goes to God. Elsewhere some other members have also appreciated my humble contribution. But I do not get time to answer each one of them separately and also feel uncomfortable reading words for which I cannot take credit. So, I thank everyone of you for your words of encouragement. By the way, I have miles to go to reach perfection and am not sure if I would be able to do so in this lifetime. :-?
Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

according to ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) these qualities of God should be visible through a human form and should not remain just on paper.
Quoted from the BK Section:
"Yahaan Baap namaste kartey hain bachchon ko. Gaaya bhi hua hai niraakaari, nirahankaari toh vah bhi dikhlaanaa padey na." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 22.02.08, pg.1)
“Here the Father says namaste to the children. It is also famous that He is incorporeal, egoless. So, all that will have to be (practically) shown isn’t it? (Revised Sakar Murli dated 22.02.08, pg.1 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)
According to the above Murli point, the qualifications/glory of God, i.e. being incorporeal and egoless will have to be practically shown. So, it is not enough if we just prepare a picture of a point with 32 rays of virtues around it and call it the Supreme Soul. Such qualities will have to be shown practically to the world to make them believe that this is the perfect being.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Dear souls,

By the phrase 'God is first ... ' I do not mean that God also has beginning. Baba has said in Murli that "I am 100%. Nobody attains 100%". There is always gap between the No. 1 soul(in human beings) and God. God is perfect as well as not perfect! He is perfect because he gives necessary power for recycling of drama every 5000 years. Nobody can stop God from this part.

God is imperfect, because he cannot change drama! He is also bound in drama. We know very well that drama is a game of happiness(perfect) and sorrow (defect). But God is perfect, because nobody can cause pain to him and he does not cause pain to anybody.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:"Dear Brother, I have not seen any Dadi addressing other BKs as souls, nor have I seen ShivBaba (through BB) or Avyakt BapDada addressing anyone as 'Dadi soul', 'Dadi Janaki soul'? Even in the official letter written by BK Nirwair BKs as a group have been addressed as souls and not individually. If such language has not been used by Baba or by BKWSU, where is the need for us to use such language to become soul conscious? Soul consciousness is something to be practiced inside. When it is practiced sincerely inside, it would automatically be seen by others through our words and actions and not by mechanically addressing anyone as 'souls'.
Dear Arjun,

BrahmaBaba was calling Yashodha soul, this soul, etc. I do not follow Dadis.

In Murli, Soul, Baba (ShivBaba), Shantidham, Sukhdham, Drama are repeated maximum. So I use these words maximum. If you do not like it, cannot you ignore it? For example, we arite 'Dear' in every qoute. What is the need of word 'Dear'? If you say writing soul is mechanical, then is reading Murli not mechanical? Is Sitting and doing Yoga not a hathayoga? Baba has said read Murli eight times. Is it not mechanical? Is writing chart not mechanical? The practice is left to individual.

Some may say hello, some hello dear, some may say hello my dear, etc. It is left to individual. I treat myself as a student. A lot of practice is needed. So I use that word.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Souls,

God is perfect because HE is always immune to the defect(body-consciousness).

In my previous post, there is a typing mistake- arite instead of 'write'
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:For example, we arite 'Dear' in every qoute. What is the need of word 'Dear'?
"Mai sabka dearest dad (pyara pitaa) bhi hoon, teacher bhi hoon, guru bhi hoon." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 27.02.08, pg 1)

"I am your dearest dad (loving Father) as well as a teacher and a guru." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 27.02.08, pg 1 published by BKs in Hindi, translated by a PBK, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba)
When our Father can use the word 'dearest dad' in the Murlis, cannot we use the word 'dear'? :D
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

mbbhat wrote:God is perfect because HE is always immune to the defect(body-consciousness).
Oh dear there is just no way to win another way through this kind of struck thought pattern. But again I try :- "Exactly WHO said that the body is defective?"

After all it is spirit that expresses itself through matter is it not?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Arjun soul,

I am not against use of word 'DEAR'. You call me dear- why? What have I done to you to call me dear?

*I am dear to you, because I am child of your dearest Father. I am child of my Father. That is, I am a soul and he is Supreme Soul, and you are also a soul. That is why we all are dear to each other. So, if we forget that we are soul, it is incomplete to use the word 'dear'.

*If you have excellent soul conscious state, well it is good. I am congratulating you. But I am still a student and think a lot of practice is needed.
All the best.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

paulkershaw wrote:Oh dear there is just no way to win another way through this kind of struck thought pattern. But again I try :- "Exactly WHO said that the body is defective?" After all it is spirit that expresses itself through matter is it not?
Dear Paulkershaw Soul,

The above is your quote. Who said body is defective? I said Body consciousness the defective. When the soul becomes soul conscious, the nature and body also get purified. When the same soul gets defected by body-consciousness, the power in body and nature also get decreased and now, we have diseased body. As the soul, so is the body.
paulkershaw
ex-BK

Post by paulkershaw »

The nursery rhyme "Three Blind Mice" comes to mind when I listen to this drivel. Now all we need is a farmers wife ...
mr green
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by mr green »

paulkershaw wrote:The nursery rhyme "Three Blind Mice" comes to mind when I listen to this drivel. Now all we need is a farmers wife ...
It's beyond laughable.
paulkershaw
ex-BK

Post by paulkershaw »

We need help Mr G. We cannot be normal, I mean did we really truly think that way - back in our BK day? It shocks me to even think I could have. How embarrassing and close-minded eh? What a huge ... e g o they've got.