City of Light

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

City of Light

Post by paulkershaw »

I was checking out the various posts today and came across a post by ex-l where he says:
the gardens and parks were full of various flowers of different colors and orchards that were overloaded with a variety of fruits. Beautiful birds were chirping, and peacocks were delightfully crowing, there were tanks and ponds full of blue and red lotus flowers, the lakes were full of nice swans and cranes whose voices resounded everywhere. In the city there were as many as 900,000 great palaces built of first-class marble with gates and doors made of silver. Sound familiar?
and I realised that whilst the BKWSU teachings point in this direction I would like to ask if any forum member has evidence or experience of how these cities would manifest on earth? I

know of several instances where people (non BK) have had visions of these 'cities' and I've also received some photos in the past (which I no longer have for some reason or other) of cities of 'light' which are currently situated ABOVE the earth's surface ... Recently I came across someone who teaches about the manifestation of these cities, which are described as being etheric cities and seem to contain many of the descriptions and experiences as shown in ex-l's posting as well as old pictures and paintings in history and religious museums and churches which many of us probably have seen in our journeys.

To my own experience, I 'feel' that they certainly exist but it would be good to try and uncover others experiences in this regard and see if we can discuss how they would then manifest in earth.

I post this in the light that the BKWSU teachings to my understanding, are only a small and distorted 'part' of the big picture, alas for them.
peterbindi
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Looking for God and for myself.

Re: City of Light

Post by peterbindi »

Dear Paul.

The palaces must be seen as symbolic speak. The palaces mentioned in the Golden Age are the bodies of the deities in the highest possible balance of purity.

And the wonders buildings in the sferes(sky) are needed to build consciousness and lose consciousness, the higher you go there the less building there be, it is all to come into soul-consciousness so I feel.

peterbindi.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

Peter

The Cities that I perceive in my meditation, as well as those of other people I know, are certainly not symbolic but very 'real' in terms of what I call non-physical reality.

Therefore I would suggest that the 'pictures' we have may well be symbolic but may also be of a different reality memory or of another time. If we say that they are symbolic though it may be because those who have taught us to see them as symbolic have no real answer themselves, or they do not fit into their theory mould.
yogi108
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by yogi108 »

I had a similar question as a young BK. Will Krishna be really called Krishna or that sake Lakshmi or Narayan ... coz really I do not know if European born Krishna will be called that??? I would say a lot of those visions are translated through someone else speaking and then writing ... hence so many chances of discrepancies creeping through.