The Real Gita - by Sanjay (BK Jagdish)

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
earl
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

The Real Gita - by Sanjay (BK Jagdish)

Post by earl »

These pages are from the book "The Real Gita" published cir. 1964-65 by Brahma Kumaris. Sanjay is Bk Jagdish. It is 86 pages in total.

The PDF file size is 17.4 MB and is available for download here; Real_Gita.pdf

earl
PBK

Post by earl »

Possibly aged a few years earlier from late 1950s.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Brilliant. I see one date, 1957, and the second telegraph is 7th March 1959.

It talks about Indira Gandhi as President of Congress which dates it to between 1959 and 1960. This is the earliest clear mention of Shiva we have to date.

What a good old fashioned, tell 'em all at once and club 'em to death with Gyan appraoch it is ... "The decent of God is now an Open Secret"! ... "hundreds of such-like telegrams sent to V.I.P.s during the last 22 years" ... signed Adi Dev Brahma Kumari Saraswati of Mt. Abu. So, business as usual then!

Its missing some pages. iv and v which is a shame as those mention Godly institution and constitution. Do you have those?
earl
PBK

Post by earl »

I don't have the hard copy. Will check if they may have been missed in scanning. The book was originally photocopied in Madhuban in office so they may have been missed out then. Another book "Versions of God Almighty" published Sept 1969, will hopefully be ready soon.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

The "Versions of God Almighty" has landed

Post by abrahma kumar »

The "Versions of God Almighty" has indeed landed on this forum.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

pbkearl wrote:These pages are from the book "The Real Gita" published cir. 1964-65 by Brahma Kumaris. Sanjay is BK Jagdish. It is 86 pages in total.
Om Shanti and thanks for that precious contribution.

I wonder if Jadish Bhai started writing as 'J C Sanjoy' on the directions of ShivBaba through Brahma Baba or did he adopt it as his pen-name on his own? I also wonder why he wrote 'Sanjoy' instead of 'Sanjay' because it is only the Bengalis who write or pronounce 'Sanjay' as 'Sanjoy' and not the Hindi speaking Indians. And I suppose Jagdish Bhai was from a Hindi speaking region of India and that his full name was Jagdish Chander Hasija (pls. correct me if I am wrong).
pbkearl wrote:I don't have the hard copy. Will check if they may have been missed in scanning. The book was originally photocopied in Madhuban in office so they may have been missed out then. Another book "Versions of God Almighty" published Sept 1969, will hopefully be ready soon.
While Jagdish Bhai chose not to write his name in the above book, he wrote by his pen name in the book True Gita, in which Mama chose not to write by her name.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: The Real Gita - by Sanjay (BK Jagdish)

Post by arjun »

"बाबा कहते हैं हम समझाते हैं, बाकी लिखने के लिए तो संजय (जगदीश भाई) निमित्त रहे हैं। यह है नम्बरवन मुख्य एक्टर। यह तो बाबा के साथ राइटहैण्ड होना चाहिए। परन्तु ड्रामा की भावी ऐसी है जो इनको देहली में भी रहना होता है। कल्प पहले वाला पार्ट है।" (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक १७.०२.०८, पृ.२)

"Baba says that I explain (the knowledge), but for the work of writing Sanjay (Jagdish Bhai) has been nimit (instrument). He is the number one main actor. He should be along with Baba as his right hand. But the Drama is fixed in such a way that he has to live at Delhi also." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 17.02.08, pg.2 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: The Real Gita - by Sanjay (BK Jagdish)

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:"Baba says that I explain (The Knowledge), but for the work of writing Sanjay (Jagdish Bhai) has been nimit (instrument). He is the number one main actor. He should be along with Baba as his right hand. But the Drama is fixed in such a way that he has to live at Delhi also."
I wonder what he means by "number one main actor". Surely within the context of BK philosophy and the idea of "Drama" that has some significance ... and if so, why did he die before Destruction and where is he now.

Notably, we do not see him being honored in the same way as our beloved senior sisters are being personally honored and remembered. Neo-BKs hardly know of his existence or contribution to the overall development of The Knowledge.