Brahmakumaris think

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
jaycdp
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Brahmakumaris think

Post by jaycdp »

Brahma kumaris think.

BKs thought the Asian financial melt down in India would bring financial crisis in India (and lead to Destruction while wealthy BKs enjoy watching drama in USA and UK). Perhaps World financial melt down in 1997 actually brought prosperity to India.

This goes on and on ... an idiot will be an idiot even if he or she become a bk or pbk.

Om Shanti

jayadeepan
yogi108
BK

Re: Brahmakumaris think

Post by yogi108 »

What exactly are you trying to say Jay ... not a very clear message ...

Yogi
jaycdp
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Post by jaycdp »

Brahmakumaris thought Year 2000 was the end of the world. Some of the brahmakumaris even went to New York (ashram) and surrendered during this time.

The Asian financial crisis happened at the same time, so they thought this is it ...
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

JJ SHROFF on Yahoo questions. An Indian BK staying in a small town Bharuch ... Has anyone had weird experiences with the Brahma Khumaris?
JJ SHROFF wrote:Dear Auntie,

With back-up of over 10 years of my association with Brahmakumaris, I am writing this to you.

This is an institution which does not do any 'marketing'. So, any thing, apparently unusual, you hear about it, please do not raise a doubt.

It is an old saying that if you start with a doubt, you will end up with it. Spirituality is a science, man is yet to explore. But that does not make it wrong. I have been experiencing a lot of mental peace with the principles of BK. It is spirituality & not any religion, so don't get biased about the unusual happenings and experiences, try one yourself and may you find a new experience.

Om Shanti!
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

JJ SHROFF wrote:With back-up of over 10 years of my association with Brahmakumaris, I am writing this to you.This is an institution which does not do any 'marketing'. So, any thing, apparently unusual, you hear about it, please do not raise a doubt. Om Shanti!
Dear Auntie. ---- I doubt that anything you/we say or raise herein will ever change this persons mindset. Let them eat cake. Sad Cake.