The Mr Green Kumaris

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: The Mr Green Kumaris

Post by andrey »

Just recently confidential information from a reliable source has come that Mr. Green had done a very good service in the pubs.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

Hey Andrey - what kind of PBk are you, listening to all this gossip? Why not go and see if mr Green really is doing pub-service yourself? :mrgreen:
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

If there is service left in the pubs, why not go myself. But if it is his tеrritory, and yours you may complain. I know there is "philosophy for table". A beer puts you in the mood of churning and speaking.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

My My Andrey, I am certainly seeing another side to you lately ... a different side to you altogether ... are you transforming into a higher state of being right before my eyes? I am sure that beer is not the cause!
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Yes, I am instrumental for pub service, I am the joss-stick for the local and a few other pubs here.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

See. He is pub in charge. Even zonal-pubs-in-charge. After all he is senior in drinking. We have to ask him before entering. Maybe there is also some Maryadas for to enter a pub - always right leg first, straight to bar, at least one beer in advance for the previous 2-3 hours. Who knows? They invent them every day (Maryadas).

And which are the ways of behaviour in the pub itself. No lisp no matter the quantity. Never look under the table.

Yes, transformation after 2-3 glasses is common.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

OK brother paul. Can you also invite one of your ghosts - ascended masters? Let's see how much beer could they bear. Note whosever body he may enter there will be one stomach for two souls.
paulkershaw
ex-BK

Post by paulkershaw »

Sorry to say that I cannot stomach beer -- however some fine wine and good Spirits does its trick.

Do Watch out for the upcoming informative thread entitled "For Andrey: The Big Difference between Ghosts and Ascended Masters"... but we're certainly moving off topic; its supposed to be called "The Mr Green Kumaris" and it seems not many of them are bumping around in their hula skirts on this thread eh?