How honest are BKs and PBKs?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
jaycdp
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

How honest are BKs and PBKs?

Post by jaycdp »

Let them write the diary in public about weakness and strengths of the day say,

you got angry with some one today
you ate garlic today
you masterbated today

... many, many.

And also the positive part of the day, for example;

you tolerated a man who showered hatred on you today.

Why don't you write your diary in here, bk and PBKs are welcome? ex-BKs are not welcome because i don't want hear your private life story.

Thank you,

jayadeepan
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: How honest are BKs and PBKs?

Post by arjun »

Dear jaycdp,

Om Shanti. Although it is good to be honest about one's weaknesses, but from a BK/PBK point of view, I suppose these weaknesses (especially those related to one's celibacy/purity) are to be revealed only to Baba through potamail. So, I don't know how many would come forward in response to your appeal.

In the beginning of the Yagya, ShivBaba (through Brahma Baba) used to hold courts (probably after the night class) where BKs used to reveal their weaknesses and mistakes committed that day. But I am not sure as to when it started and when it ended during Brahma Baba's time. Such a part has not been played in the Advance Party (PBKs) so far and I don't know if or when it will be played. PBKs have been directed by ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) not to reveal one's weakness/mistakes related to purity in public; but they can give it in writing (through sealed covers) or orally (in private meetings) to Baba.

I, and many other members, have accepted some of our weaknesses on this forum. So, it should be left to the discretion of the individual member if they wish to reveal their weaknesses publicly or not. Revelation of mistakes in public should not be related with one's honesty. Repentance, realization and reform is more important.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

In the beginning of the Yagya, ShivBaba (through Brahma Baba) used to hold courts (probably after the night class) where BKs used to reveal their weaknesses and mistakes committed that day. But I am not sure as to when it started and when it ended during Brahma Baba's time.
"In the beginning you children used to enact a court. Children used to reveal the truth. Father keeps explaining, “If you do not reveal the truth, then the mistakes will keep increasing”." [Mu 24/4/69 Pg-1]

Note: The above quote has been taken from a book titled 'Purity' containing quotations from Murlis and Avyatka Vanis about purity. The above extract is from a revised Sakar Murli published by BKs in Hindi and translated by PBKs.
jaycdp
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Post by jaycdp »

OK

I think I will respect that. Would you gives us your quality of dealing with difficult situations with some positive examples? Sure it will be inappropriate to talk about sex. Can you provide your, as we clearly understood your ( Arjun's ability to quote ShivBaba very easily from the book) how good or how much in practical life are you (arjun apply the theory of ShivBaba).

1. one good example dealing with a frustrated or bossy man? Or women today.

You can say it was very easy all, i remembered was Baba, so i did not feel any negative wibe.

I am asking this because people want to know how are the potential gods and goddesses do. People have lost faith in politician. They are looking for hope.

thank you
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

jaycdp wrote:1..one good example dealing with a frustrated or bossy man?
Dear brother,
Om Shanti. I have very recently mentioned twice on this forum about my experience related to April Fool's day this year. One of my Seniors played a serious joke with many of my colleagues including me, but as I considered that senior to be a dependable and close person, I got fooled more than anyone else and became a butt of joke in the entire office. I was seriously upset and tense for one or two days. Although I did not abuse that senior, but made him realize his folly by not talking to him unofficially for a couple of days (although I continued to talk officially with him on official matters). But even at the height of the tension, I told him that this will not affect my personal relationship with him or that I will not take any revenge in any form.

Since I have a cordial relationship with everyone in my office, my silence, even for a few hours or few days, made the atmosphere look gloomy and hence I thought it is not proper to continue with such silence and thanks to Baba and the practice of soul consciousness I could very soon get back to the pre-April fool's day stage.

Similarly, I have fought with some of my officers on official matters in the past when I felt that I or my colleagues were facing injustice, but I try to keep official and personal relationships separate and enjoy a very good personal relationship even with those with whom I had fought. If the mistake is on my part, I do not mind saying sorry.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
jaycdp
ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

Thanks, arjun.

Do you have any guide line for dealing with difficult people?

Do you feel like it is your weakness or it is other people's bad vibration ( or a combination of both)?

Sure there are some bad seeds but do you feel a fear from a weak person?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

jaycdp wrote:Do you have any guide line for dealing with difficult people?

Do you feel like it is your weakness or it is other people's bad vibration ( or a combination of both)?

Sure there are some bad seeds but do you feel a fear from a weak person?
Om Shanti.

1. Baba has taught some ways to deal with difficult people (I suppose you mean wrathful/short-tempered).
  • * The first and important way known to all is to observe the difficult person as a soul, as an actor in this drama.
    * The second way is not to react immediately (think and give a measured reply).
    * The third way is not to react at all. Let the other person cool down or let the ugly incident/interaction to pass. Do not think about running away from the situation or breaking relationship with the difficult person. Continue to have minimum cordial relationship with the person even if you do not wish to talk to that person. When you continue to have minimum/increasingly cordial relationship with that person even after the bad phase in relationship, the other person would certainly realize his mistake and try to mend ways with you.
2. I did not understand your second question completely, but I suppose the unsavoury interactions with difficult people are a result of our weakness/past karma as well as the other person's shortcoming.

3.If you are on the right path (doing good) you need not fear anyone (weak or powerful). Only when we commit a mistake that it pinches us within while preaching to others.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
jaycdp
ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

Excellent job arjun,

to deal with difficult people is not to react.

Let me add some more but to proact. Most of the time these people like a reaction. But when you proact they will cooperate.

Let me make it clear some are crooks. When you not react, they may look at as if you are prey. So you or one should give strong command to warn them that you are not a prey. Slowly proact a few times, you did the right action and warning to the opponent.

This is where you can control your opponent very easily. Perhaps they are not your opponent. Some are weak people, they are looking forward for a place to vent. Making sure you are not a place for vent is the key.

jayadeepan
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Their faith is based unfortunately on a series of events that never took place.

Whether they are honest or not, up to them.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

The following was signed by Brahma Kumaris B. K. Jagdish Chander Hassija and B. K. Dadi Prakashmani. So, how honest are BKs? :lol:

It is not fair to say "BKs" because many BKs are honest and upset at the twaddle the leadership get up to ... but how honest are the BK leadership signing up to grand Declarations like this, see also the topic on sex containing the same reference?
Declaration Toward a Global Ethic.

• If the plight of the poorest billions of humans on this planet, particularly women and children, is to be improved, the world economy must be structured more justly. Individual good deeds, and assistance projects, indispensable though they be, are insufficient. The participation of all states and the authority of international organizations are needed to build just economic institutions.

• Wherever those ruling threaten to repress those ruled, wherever institutions threaten persons, and wherever might oppresses right, we are obligated to resist - whenever possible non-violently.

• Commitment to a culture of tolerance and a life of truthfulness

Numberless women and men of all regions and religions strive to lead lives of honesty and truthfulness. Nevertheless, all over the world we find endless lies, and deceit, swindling and hypocrisy, ideology and demagoguery:

• Politicians and business people who use lies as a means to success;
• Mass media which spread ideological propaganda instead of accurate reporting, misinformation instead of information, cynical commercial interest instead of loyalty to the truth;
• Scientists and researchers who give themselves over to morally questionable ideological or political programs or to economic interest groups, or who justify research which violates fundamental ethical values;
• Representatives of religions who dismiss other religions as of little value and who preach fanaticism and intolerance instead of respect and understanding.

In the great ancient religious and ethical traditions of humankind we find the directive: You shall not lie! Or in positive terms: Speak and act truthfully! Let us reflect anew on the consequences of this ancient directive: No woman or man, no institution, no state or church or religious community has the right to speak lies to other humans.