Janki, "Kuwait & Lebanon souls know about Destruction"

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
enlightened
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Janki, "Kuwait & Lebanon souls know about Destruction"

Post by enlightened »

... that Destruction is just ahead!!
22nd April 2008 Dadi Janki at Global Co-operation House in London

God loves those who love themselves and give love to others. Setting foot in the UK, I had to wait 50 minutes at the airport for a wheelchair and climb up a steep staircase. Systems in the world are breaking down, so do what you have to do now to create your stage. In Beirut, I met a kumari who had such love for God. She kept saying, “I’ve recognised this one through these eyes” and I said the same to her. Through drishti you can recognise the soul. Through drishti you can transform.

Some older Brahmins do not pay attention to having good Yoga; in fact I’d say 95% of them do not have Yoga. Body consciousness pulls their attention here and there, they are influenced by their sanskars, they are too busy in service, they don’t have time ... What do you not have time for? Do you not have time to see the self? In which case, what are you looking at? Brahma Baba with Shiv Baba sees us all day long. Think how Brahma Baba is and how he sees us. He never said that he didn’t have time to remember Shiv Baba.

In Lebanon and Kuwait souls were ready for Dadi; they were eager and waiting, saying: “Tell us what I have to do!” They know that Destruction is just ahead.

Meanwhile, others are plodding along. In Sunday’s Murli, Baba reminded us how laziness/inactiveness is the big enemy in our effort - it defeats you. If your body plays up, you don’t have to listen to it; you know that it goes through these phases.

Be the ones who remove the sorrow of others. That’s the part we play. Don’t open your eyes to sorrowful things. Baba, the Remover of Sorrow, is mine and so how can I experience sorrow? Of course there will be tests – I would not have reached this stage had I not been tested – but we know there is benefit in everything. VIPs who come to Madhuban – whoever they are, whatever they are – love the vibrations of the place, which they haven’t experienced anywhere else: the poor soul is receiving what it needs.

Am I a saligram listening to Baba? Am I worthy of worship? Am I with Shiv Baba in this way, as I read and listen to the Murli and explain it to others? Unless I make effort with the heart, body consciousness will spin me around. Baba is doing service through us. The soul is an instrument and has to be humble - in a second accepting what Baba says, without ever commenting or wanting to prove a point. Baba has given us knowledge to keep our intellects pure and peaceful; it’s our job to keep them like that and so accumulate power.

Today Baba said that it is Baba who gives punishment, if we defame the Father’s name. We have become His children. See how Baba takes care of each child. So, what are you worrying about? As Brahmins, you listen to the Murli but you don’t remember it. You are thinking too much and allowing feelings of forcefulness inside.

Baba says: don’t ask for regard, give regard and maintain your self respect. Accumulate the power of honesty, so that you do not have to lower your eyes for any reason and not take drishti from Baba. Instead of thinking of others, think about making yourself very good. Become so good that you find it easy to give yourself time to give yourself love. If you do not love yourself, you will not be able to give love to others. Baba loves those who love themselves.

Om Shanti.
mr green
ex-BK

Re: In Kuwait and Lebanon,according to Dadi Janki the souls know

Post by mr green »

What a looad of old baloney.
uddhava
ex-BK

Re: In Kuwait & Lebanon, according to Dadi Janki, the souls know

Post by uddhava »

enlightened wrote:... that Destruction is just ahead!! 22nd April 2008 Dadi Janki at Global Co-operation House in London ... They know that Destruction is just ahead.
DJ, change the frikkin record. :shock: Actually, according to this guy, she is right. And he should know because 'God made him a prophet in 1997'.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Long time Uddhava ... ! Nice to see you around. Hey, the guy's book is a free download and so that is one better than the BKs.
enlightened wrote:Setting foot in the UK, I had to wait 50 minutes at the airport for a wheelchair and climb up a steep staircase. Systems in the world are breaking down, so do what you have to do now to create your stage.
Janki Kripalani has to wait until the ground staff at Heathrow airport find a wheelchair for her ... and it means Destruction is coming.

Meanwhile ... back in the real world ... with the opening of Terminal 5 in March 2008 traffic at Heathrow is expected to grow by 27 million a year, the airport currently employs 68,000 personnel and expects to increase this by 16,500 as a result of the expansion, the T5 retail floor space alone covers around 18,580m², including 150 retail units, 25 restaurants and approximately 3,250m² of world duty free shopping (size equivalent to around fifty football pitches across 7 floors, 4 above the ground and 3 below), 2 branches of Harrods and one of Tiffany. Its construction involved over 60 contractors, 16 major projects and 147 sub-projects on a 260ha site with 120,000m² of taxiway with 30 km of tunneling under it and a station with six rail platforms. It has 333 billboards or posters and 206 flat-screen TV sets working 24/7, two satellite building, 60 aircraft stands, a multi-storey car park, 18km of conveyor belt, two rivers had to be diverted around its perimeter ... and it is only one of 6 Terminals to be at Heathrow.

But ... they did not happen to have a guddhi with wheels on it for King Janak and so the end of the world is obviously coming. I think I have heard it all now!!!

(Is everyone's Yoga so bad that no one at BKWSU HQ had had a touching from God to request one in advance?)

Whew ...
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

More airmiles earn chasing "Kali Yugi royalty" at Business Class rates? Go get those VIP "mikes", sisters!!!

I always wondered whether this service and these bulletins were more aimed at convincing the followers to keep financiing it all. Woo, famous people, it must be important. But did not they tell us that these "Kali Yugi royalty" were only having their Golden Age at the fag end of the Iron Age? If so, why pour so many resources into chasing them rather than the would be chosen Golden Age royalty?

Perhaps my intellect is too impure to be understand. Interesting to note how the Brahma-kumaris are seen as good press by the Indian Embassies/High Commissions and court them to widely. Something Robin Ramsay seems to have profited out of as well with their sponsorship of his acting.

I wonder how they chose which BKs could be in on the VIP service gigs? The short straw or the right class? PBKs, note also how Dadi Janki is increasing the root of service expansion and not Shiv Baba ... they must be her 'subjects' or 'bhagats' I suppose.
BKWSU wrote:Baba brought Dadi and Hansaben straight from Madhuban to Kuwait and then onto Beirut. (ex-l note: funny, I thought Air India did, first class.) Sisters Jayanti and Jasu also joined Dadi from London. In Kuwait, 38 guests had joined the BK family from all the different countries of the Gulf region. Souls from Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, Turkey and Jordan were in Kuwait and Beirut.

Baba and Dadiji are very evidently shifting the speed of service to a very high and intense level.

In Kuwait, Dadi inaugurated a third Centre. Dadi was also received by The Trustees of the Grand Mosque and Under Secretary General of Religion. It was a very beautiful encounter. Dadi shared the value of peace and the awareness of one family and the Under Secretary General appreciated enormously the work that was happening through the Brahma Kumaris. It’s the first time that the Government has recognised the activities of the BKWSU in Kuwait, so it was a very important meeting.

In the afternoon, Dadi was welcomed by Sheikh who is the son of the President of Kuwait. The meeting was at their farm-house. The Sheikh had laid a beautiful feast with so many deserts, fruits, fresh fruit drinks/juices. The Sheikh is a very lovely and sincere person who has a lot of love for India and has a hobby of collecting artefacts made of the different types of gem-stones - rubies, emeralds, topaz etc. He often goes to India and specially makes a point to visit the temples and having so much love for India. He was greatly honoured to host Dadi Janki and wanted to make tea for her specially. He very much believes in values and leading a life free from negative habits, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink. Dadi specially encouraged him to take on the task that God is giving us as we are His children and we can do wonders following His guidance. About 8 Brahmins also had the pleasure of the Sheikh's company.

This also again means that the Government is now aware of the BK activities but also now that the Sheikh very much supports the activities. There were also meetings with other dignitaries. It seems that Kuwait is now ready for Baba’s message. There was a public programme in which 800 souls heard Dadi with a lot of love and attention.

It was a magnificent hall and the topic was ‘The true secret of wealth".

Since the first students and the instrument in Kuwait have very high level connections, each gathering that took place was of very high calibre people and many seemed to have come very close and are ready to help in Baba’s work. There also was an interview with one of the main TV channels with Sister Jayanti.

The Ambassador of India was present at many of the meetings and his representative the Cultural Secretary came to all the classes. Dadi’s arrival and departure was through the VIP lounge arranged by the Indian Embassy. In Beirut again Dadi’s arrival and departure were through the VIP Lounge and arrangements were made by a close co-operative contact soul since the beginning of activities four years ago.

There was retreat at a beautiful hotel which was originally a palace high in the mountains for a gathering of 100. Some were Brahmin souls from neighbouring countries and others were local students and contact souls. Within a space of 24 hours they had several classes from Dadi, Amrit Vela and also World Mediation Hour.

The atmosphere in Beirut is still one of great tension. It is currently one of the flashpoints in the Middle East and people are desperate for peace. So once again the response was a very beautiful one.

The most significant part of the trip was a renowned Arabic opera singer Hiba Al Kawas, known throughout the region. She turns out to be 36 years old, still single and very focused on expressing her love for God through her songs and music. Dadi met with her the night before the public programme even though it was very late. It was a very beautiful meeting in which Dadi really appreciates Her love for God.

Apparently when she was born, her mother had a vision of angels and knew that this child was to be a special messenger. All the Arabic papers carried news of the programmes because of Hiba’s involvement. The programme took place at UNESCO palace in their beautiful auditorium. The gathering deeply appreciated Dadi’s message of love and peace. Hiba very warmly introduced Dadi within the gathering and of course her songs and poetry moved the audience deeply. Dadi was interviewed by two of the main television stations for a message just prior to the public gathering.

So in a very short space of time service on many different levels happened. It really seems that the Centre in Beirut is now very solid with a very strong group of students supporting it.