Online translation tool from Google

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Online translation tool from Google

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Just now one of my colleagues has informed that google has launched an online translation tool for translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa apart from translation between various other languages.

The link is given below: http://www.translate.google.com

The first sentence that I submitted for translation from Hindi (source language text) to English was 'शिवबाबा याद है? and the output that I got in English (target language text) was 'शिवबाबा remember?'

The first sentence that I submitted for translation from English to Hindi was 'I am a soul' and the output that I got in Hindi was 'मैं आत्मा.

The above online translation tool of google also translates entire webpages from one language to the other within seconds. Although the output is not hundred percent correct, nevertheless the breakthrough is revolutionary.

I suppose the online translation tool for other languages must have been available earlier, but the tool for translation form English to Hindi and vice versa has been launched a couple of days ago.

When I had intimated ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) about the translation software (English to Hindi) that was being developed by an India-based Software company for our office since many years, He had once declared in a discussion CD that very soon a translation softwares will be developed when it would be possible to translate the Murlis in a short time. At that time, the above company had not developed the software for translation from Hindi to English and it has still not developed it. I was wondering whether it would be practically possible to develop a software for translation from Hindi to English which is very difficult. But, here we are. Within some months of the declaration by ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) google has made those words come true. Congratulations to google. They have done a really commendable job.

This online translation tool would especially be useful for BKs/PBKs who could use it to correspond with Baba, nimit sisters, each other or to learn Hindi.

Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun