Single nucleotide poly morphism

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
jaycdp
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Single nucleotide poly morphism

Post by jaycdp »

Or SNAP for easy pronunciation.

Single Nucleotide Poly Morphism is very interesting phenomenon that attracted the pharmacist society of the modern world. The building block nucleotide is ATCG and one a or t can be replaced or mutated to form a different allele (sequence). A good example is CYP 3 19 in Asian society. There are some drugs which are extensively metablised by CYP3 19 and there are many polymorhic forms CYP 3 19 (a form of mutant CYP19 ) happening or detected. So, for example, tricyclic antidepressant can case serious side effect in a Chinese men than black men in America. This is has changed the modern America school of pharmacy to rethink the curriculum of pharmacy in a new direction. Whatever we thought was safe may no longer be safe. Unfortunately most of the disease we have now suffer from has many hidden protein or amino acid mutation inside the the multiple genes and the cure is not that close for these disease. For another example, whatever the drug that has been working may have problem in the long run because the receptor can mutate or undergo poly morphism. This happened in anti-bacterials, the protein that binds to penicillin has mutated (pBP) protein binding penicillin.

I do not see any room for god in the cell but we can see lot of positive influences on the cell. Long term influence of stress can cause polymorphism. This is established in Japan. Modern Japanese have more bald head and grey hair than pre-war Japanese. I, myself, witness this in my village. My grand mothers generation has little heart problems, little cancer, they survived malaria, typhoid, small pox, chicken pox and many virii without any biotech or pharmaceuticals. And they lived up to 100 and without a doctors visit. Their diet was fruits, veggies and brown rice, dal lentil (no pesticide) home made and they do work from early morning. Most of them wake up every day from 5 in the morning and have 4 meals a day. Every thing in moderation and very routine oriented. Some of them smoked some of them drank. My grand mothers brothers cousin drink heavily and he is 99. Last time I saw him smoking a beedi (Indian smoke) and walking in the farm and he asked me for a dollar for a drink. My grand mothers cousin sister drinks and party, she is 97. This time i went to see her she was not home she went for a marriage party with her teen aged grand children. These are the only two people who had bad habit compare to 100s of others, even these two lived very healthy, ate very healthily. None of them gained heavy weight.

Modern society of Indian are losers. They need biotech and they pharmaceuticals. A best friend of mine is only 38 and he was pharmacist who ran his own pharmacy in Dubai and made millions. But he had some tough time with his partner and sister, so he lost some of his business. Guess what? He had an MI (heart attack) heart attack in the age of 38.

This is where again I am stressing polymorphism-type mutation is happening to us because we live against nature. One study in USA I have seen said barbecue meat can cause cancer because it can be equal to have a smoke. The modern generations follow Europeans. Europeans introduced bakeries into Kerala, India. Now every thing is deep fried in village. Everybody likes sugar and obesity is climbing in village.

It is time for us to love ourself and treat ourself as a gentle man. that is more important than looking at some body else problem

1. drink clean water reverse osmosis is the best.
2. eat high fibre, lots of fruits and veggies
3. eat lots of lentils, cheese etc

Try organic food if you can. Eat healthy. Drink healthy. Breath healthy. Think healthy. Stop smoking if you are a smoker. Stop eating meat if you are a meatarian. if you cant stop then eat boiled meat. Boiled fish. Heating oil is the culprit it convert the oil to saturation. If you like oil try virgin olive oil. Drinking alcohol is bad but if you want to drink alcohol always drink in moderation. For example one may two drink a day. Avoid canned food, canned food has an inner lining called BPA (plastic) and it is carcinogenic. Avoid any plastic bottle that shines (because it has BPA), sometimes they have certain number in the bottom (usually 7 or 9 etc).

Sleep well take a nap. If you want to meditate and wake up in the morning 4 am. Make sure you take a nap in the morning. 4 am meditation is for people who has dedication and for people who lead stressless life), do not be fooled with 4 am meditation for normal people.

Treat depression if you have any of the following three symptoms.

Insomnia for more than three weeks along with
Too little eating or too much eating
Too little sleep or too much sleep
Too tired or too much hyper
No concentration or you cant even pay attention to song you used to enjoy
Feeling drained, too much negative thoughts etc
Feel like suiciding, or feel like you are not worthy any longer.
You get angry very fast or you don't get angry at all

if you think this is effecting your daily life, please go to a doctor (MBBS), no need for psychiatrist and tell them these four signs. The best recommendations are; peroxetine, fluoxetine, valnafexine XR.

Thank you

jay man