Accurate Yaad (Accurate Remembrance)

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Accurate Yaad (Accurate Remembrance)

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Kalank in Hindi means false allegations. Kalankidhar means someone who has been falsely implicated. When you believe that it is the soul of Krishna who is misleading all the BKs/PBKs, then how can the soul of Krishna be kalankidhar? It should be the soul of Ram who is kalankidhar.
Dear arjun Bhai.

You are right when you say that kalank means ''false charges"; but to whom are these charges levelled against???
In the end when PBKs will all come to know that they have been taken for a ride, then they will blame Ram's soul(Gyan surya) for mis-leading them(as they have no knowledge that all the time it was Maya who was playing tricks with them); so when they blame Ram's soul(Gyan surya), then Krishna's soul(Gyan chandrama) will take all the blame on himself (jo kalank bacche Ram ke upar lagate hai, woh sab Krishna apne upar dharan kar, sabke samne kalanki-dhar avataar ke roop mein pratyaksh hoga); in Hindu mythology, surya par kabhi kalank nahin lagte; chandrama par kalank lagte hain.

God Ramshivbaba(Gyan surya) cannot mislead anybody, the part to mis-lead the PBKs is given to mayavi Krishna as per drama. and those who recognise this Maya before time will then get the title of mayajeet(108).

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

You are right when you say that kalank means ''false charges"; but to whom are these charges levelled against??? In the end when PBKs will all come to know that they have been taken for a ride, then they will blame Ram's soul(Gyan surya) for mis-leading them(as they have no knowledge that all the time it was Maya who was playing tricks with them); so when they blame Ram's soul(Gyan surya), then Krishna's soul(Gyan chandrama) will take all the blame on himself (jo kalank bacche Ram ke upar lagate hai, woh sab Krishna apne upar dharan kar, sabke samne kalanki-dhar avataar ke roop mein pratyaksh hoga); in Hindu mythology, surya par kabhi kalank nahin lagte; chandrama par kalank lagte hain. God Ramshivbaba(Gyan surya) cannot mislead anybody, the part to mis-lead the PBKs is given to mayavi Krishna as per drama. and those who recognise this Maya before time will then get the title of mayajeet(108).
Dear brother,
Om Shanti. Your replies remind me of the numerous comedy shows on the TV where the mimics mimic two/three different voices through the same vocal chords. :D

You mean to say that in January, 2010 through the same body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, the soul of Krishna will accept that I have misled all the BKs/PBKs and through the same body Ram ShivBaba will say that till now my child was misleading you and now I will give the true knowledge to you and give you inheritance through the same child. :wink: I have already asked you if both the souls would speak in the same voice or different voices and you haven't answered my question so far. I also asked you that when the entire suspense would get cleared in January, 2010 (i.e. when we all will get the inheritance) then what will we all do from Jan, 2010 to 2036? :roll:
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

cal wrote: In the broad drama Sat and Treta are preceded by Dwapar and Kaliyug. However, as mentioned by you, Dwapar and Kaliyug subtle shooting precede the Sat and Treta Yug shooting. There is already a reversal in sequence. So a reversal in direction does not sound illogical. Secondly, when Brahma ka din shooting starts, a soul will have 0 kalas as supposed to 8 kalas (if the sequence in Dwapar and Kaliyug is not reversed). Ofcourse I am assuming a one-to-one correspondence in kalas in the various shooting period.
Dear cal Bhai.
I have already mentioned that during the shooting period of Dwapur and Kaliyug, no one can be in chadti kalaa, as Bharat( Krishna) is now in girti kalaa and so we all have to be in girti kalaa; It has been said in Murlis ''Bharat hi responsible hai sabko girane ke liye aur sabko utane ke liye"; also it has been said in Murlis "chadti kalaa ek second mein aur girti kalaa 5000 years'', so unless Bharat becomes chadti kalaa no one can be in chadti kalaa; and Bharat will come in chadti kalaa only when Ram becomes 100% nirakari in near future; as long as we are in shooting period, we all are patthar buddhi; only when Ramshivbaba comes he will make us paras-buddhi. this is what i feel.

shivsena.
suryavanshi
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by suryavanshi »

Ram becomes 100% nirakari in near future; as long as we are in shooting period, we all are patthar buddhi; only when Ramshivbaba comes he will make us paras-buddhi. this is what i feel.
Dear Brother,
Om Shanti. Please answer "yes" or "no" to the questions below.
1)You describe "RamShivBaba" as the form of God in which both the soul of Ram who becomes 100% Niraakaari and the soul of Shiv who is always in Niraakaari stage exist together. Correct?
2) Also, you say this "RamShivBaba" as described by you above is the form of the future when soul of Ram attains 100% Niraakari stage and does not exist in the present. Correct?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

suryavanshi wrote: Dear Brother,
Om Shanti. Please answer "yes" or "no" to the questions below.
1)You describe "RamShivBaba" as the form of God in which both the soul of Ram who becomes 100% Niraakaari and the soul of Shiv who is always in Niraakaari stage exist together. Correct?
Yes i like specific queries; yes, only when Ram=shiv then the practical form of God ShivBaba will be revealed.
2) Also, you say this "RamShivBaba" as described by you above is the form of the future when soul of Ram attains 100% Niraakari stage and does not exist in the present. Correct?
I have never said that Ram never exists at present; he is in the same body but in avaykt stage(Vani se pare) because a soul can achieve nirakari stage only when he is first in avaykt stage; it has been said in Vanis that a soul can never attain the nirakari stage from sakaari stage directly; so Ram's soul has been in avaykt stage ever since he realised his part as future Ramshivbaba and from that day onwards avaykt brahma is in full control of this body of Virendra Dev Dixit and playing the role of Maya.

shivsena.
suryavanshi
PBK

Post by suryavanshi »

"RamShivBaba" as the form of God in which both the soul of Ram who becomes 100% Niraakaari and the soul of Shiv who is always in Niraakaari stage exist together.
You said the above quote is correct. That is 100% pure soul of Ram and Soul of Shiv = RamShivBaba. ( the form of God in near future when Ram becomes 100% pure).
Dear Brother,
According to the Murlis, "Main number one patit kaami kaatein mein pravesh kartaa hoon." mu 26/6/68. According to law, He never comes into paavan. His presence cannot be proved in one who is paavan. So, when soul of Ram becomes 100% pure, then RamShivBaba will come is not correct.How can God be said to come in one who has become pure ? "RamShivBaba" is not the future form of God but the current form of God when patit-pavan exist together. This cannot be said for future when the patit has become paavan. It cannot be proved that soul of Shiv would exist in the 100% pure soul of Ram.(the future form of God(RamShivBaba) as envisioned by you.)
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

suryavanshi wrote:You said the above quote is correct. That is 100% pure soul of Ram and Soul of Shiv = RamShivBaba. ( the form of God in near future when Ram becomes 100% pure).
Dear suryavanshi Bhai.

Now you are again splitting hair with words like ''nirakari'' and ''pure''. I have always said that only when Ram=shiv, then Ramshivbaba will be revealed to the world. I have never said that Ram will become 100% pure (the words 'pure' and 'nirakari' are not synonymous words; there is much difference between the two); Devtas are 100% pure but they cannot be said to be nirakari. It is said in Murlis that ''ShivBaba ki mahima alag aur devtaon ki mahima alag'' (meaning that RamShivbaba's praise is 100% nirakari and He makes us into divine beings 16 * pure) ; Ramshivbaba cannot be said to be 16 * pure; it is defamation of Ramshivbaba.

shivsena.
suryavanshi
PBK

Post by suryavanshi »

I have always said that only when Ram=Shiv, then Ramshivbaba will be revealed to the world; i have never said that Ram will become 100% pure (the words 'pure' and 'nirakari' are not synonymous words; there is much difference between the two);
Dear Brother,
Supreme Soul Shiv is said to be always in Nirakaari stage and is always/ever Pure. There is no doubt to it that Supreme Soul Shiv is ever/always pure(ShivBaba toh sadaiv [i.e always] pure hi pure pure hain.mu 27/1/1999) and ever/always in the niraakaari stage. So, when you say Ram = Shiv, this means that Ram is also like Shiv now i.e. Niraakari as well as Pure like Supreme Soul Shiv. So, when Ram becomes/ attains 100% Niraakari Stage, soul of Ram has attained/become 100% pure. So, again how can it be proved that soul of Shiv would exist in the 100% pure soul of Ram.(the future form of God(RamShivBaba) as envisioned by you). This again shows that RamShivBaba is the current form of God when patit pavan exist together.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

suryavanshi wrote: Supreme Soul Shiv is said to be always in Nirakaari stage This again shows that RamShivBaba is the current form of God when patit pavan exist together.
Dear brother.
Shiv is always nirakaar, you cannot use the word stage for him.
If you wish to believe that Ramshivbaba is current form of God then you are free to do so; i believe that Ramshivbaba will be revealed as God in future.
shivsena.
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

Brother shivsena, you state "Ram = Shiv". Then what is the connection of Nirakari stages of Ram & Shiv? Do you equate Bindi stage (dot stage) of Shiv with his Nirakari stage? Does Ram also becomes Bindi like Shiv as Ram = Shiv?
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

There was this matter of what is the sign of being soul-conscious. In the Murli it is said that the spiritual Father explains to the spiritual children. So we should maintain connection with those who maintain connection with the Father.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

There was this matter or remembrance raised in the past, about how much there are soul-conscious people and there is a point from the Murli through Brahma Baba from sixty something that now some children even remember with difficulty for one - two %.
suryavanshi
PBK

Post by suryavanshi »

i believe that Ramshivbaba will be revealed as God in future
"Is samaya tum aatmaain Ram ShivBaba Shri Shri ki mat par chaltein hon." mu dated 20/2/1983.

This Murli point shows that Ram ShivBaba is the current form of God and we souls follow His Shrimat.

It is not said that you souls will follow the Shrimat of RamShivBaba in future but souls are currently following the Shrimat because RamShivBaba is currently very well present in living form.
cal
PBK

Post by cal »

andrey wrote:There was this matter or remembrance raised in the past, about how much there are soul-conscious people and there is a point from the Murli through Brahma Baba from sixty something that now some children even remember with difficulty for one - two %.
Dear Brother:
The above quote tells me that I have to be soul conscious. It does not tell me what to remember. I could interpret it as - remember that you are a soul (apne aap ko atma samjho) and that's it !!!
OS
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Dear brother cal,

If i could teach you the method of remembrance then you would remember me, for one definitely remembers his teacher, the one who teaches him. That's why we can only learn the correct method of remembrance from the Father directly who is also teacher and Satguru and it is him that we have to remember. If we study from him then we automatically remember the one we study from.