Om Shanti

pandav108
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ********
Location: Arnhem, the Netherlands / North Sea (Dutch Continental Shelf

Om Shanti

Post by pandav108 »

I have participated the Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Academy - Netherlands - some time ago. I have had a very good time, though have chosen to live my own life - while the freedom is within the self. I have very beneficial and on-going experiences by practicing Raja Yoga, attending classes, workshops and dialogues with BK-members as well as practicing guided meditations and music made in Baba's Remembrance. Although I have chosen to live my own life I keep Baba in my heart and try to practise the things I have learned by being positive and to be none judgemental or even altruistic as far as I can be. Me, am very content with the self by first accepting my self.

The connection between the Supreme and my soul will always be there, while I, the soul, am his child. Although one might not have respect towards me, I do have respect for the self and therefore towards others and I remain keeping good thoughts and wishes to those around me. Personally, I am standing behind the BKWSU without questioning. I never came to live strictly according to the rules completely - therefore have not been to Madhuban, India - always have been very open and honest about this, still am and always will be.

I have attended family reunions and went to the Global Retreat Centre in Oxford and have attended morning classes (Murli's) for some time. Also have very loveful memmories when visiting the centre of Brahma Kumaris in Kiel, Germany, during a weekend port-visit in the time I was serving in the Dutch Royal Navy. Considering all Kumaris and Kumars as being a part of my spiritual family, respect given to all by first respecting my self. With all due respect chosen for my own life without affiliating to any religion and/or organisation.

Can and will only judge within my own expreriences which concerns me, the self therefore remain within my own core of being and by saying that being very content with it. Therefor remaining the responsiblity to the self.

Wish to remain and keep contact with the Brahama Kumaris Spiritual Academy - Netherlands - for stimulation and support of the development of spiritual understanding and conscienness of the self and to give form in attitude, behaviour, skills and values in my personal, social life. Special spiritual greetings to the Bk-centres in Amsterdam and Den Helder-Netherlands and Kiel, Germany

Spiritual greetings from the heart.

Spirit from within,

Om Shanti
pandav108
Friends and family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ********

Re: Om Shanti

Post by pandav108 »

pandav108
Friends and family of

Post by pandav108 »

Now working on the Seafox 2 which is an accommodation/work platform operating on the Dutch Continental Shelf as a radio operator. You can see the Seafox 2 as a flotel (floating hotel) which can accommodate approx 230 men and women. Responsible for all communications on board.

Seafox 2 also functions as a hub-island and receives over 20 helicopters a day transporting offshore crew to several islands in the vicinity. I work two weeks on - two weeks off in shifs of 12 hours (on and off). Very very nice job and always to serve other people.

Om Shanti

-----------------
Spirit from within
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear pandav108,
Thanks for sharing your positive opinion about BKWSU. We need many more souls like you 2 have a balanced opinion on this forum. :)
Your job is wonderful. You can dive deep into the ocean (of knowledge) as well as fly high (in a stage of soul consciousness). :D
With best wishes,
OGS,
Arjun
jannisder
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by jannisder »

Hallo pandav108

Welkom! Fijn om eens een landgenoot tegen te komen. En we zijn blij dat je er bent en hopen dat je zult blijven, we kunnen veel van je leren, en dat is een goede manier voor je om service te doen! We zijn niet anti bk, in tegendeel! Wel is er wat moeite met de gang van zaken van de organisatie maar dat is aan ieder te oordelen voor zichzelf. Op deze site kun je veel lezen over de geschiedenis van de organisatie, enkele leden besteden daar veel aandacht aan en naar ik geloof, elke geemancipeerde Brahmin mag en moet het wel en wee weten. Je hebt een enorm interessante baan!

Dus werderom welkom, en bespeur de site. Vragen en opmerkingen zijn welkom en gewenst.

Greetings of peace and love Jannisder
tete
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Aprender a verdade é frequentemente muito difícil
My pms are shut down by me. Thank you and best wishes to
you in your life's journey. :-)

Post by tete »

shantipeace wrote:Hi, if it is possible, please they send me the Murlis of 2008 by e-mail, since I am ill and the center not sending, and I feel the necessity to read them, day to day, to pass this test of the drama about my disease. I have been a regular student by 21 years, but now by my problem of health I cannot attend Murlis, and the center is not sending to me.
Let's send Shantipeace some good thoughts and if anyone has a recent Murli please pm her a copy. :idea: Big hug to you shantipeace and hang in there ... You are in my prayers.

KInd Regards,
Tete