Vimanas

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
celticgyan
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Vimanas

Post by celticgyan »

I was always fascinated by these. Alegedly built around now(!!) by engineers and scientists, they are controlled by thought power alone. A small flying car of sorts that one can whizz around the Golden Aged world to areas that have not been flooded and have ... wait for it ... a picnic!! Yes, a picnic. All that technology and you go and have is a bloody picnic?? Surely you would exploring the stars?

Of course, we are told that for all their purity, the deities are not exactly the brightest pennies and they are more the arty types than inquisitive. Of course, with time they fall into disrepair and all those clever engineers have since died and cannot fix them. What a shame. Now I am unsure whether they appear in the Silver Age or just the Golden Age - I expect they would. Where are they now? What happened to the old ones and where are the new ones?

Now this thing is not maybe as daft as it sounds. If we ever can get an anti-gravity machine going then maybe we can indeed have a family sized space-ship. The thing that makes little sense is that it would be thought controlled. Even though the deities are thought to have brains the size of Jupiter, the simple fact is that they don't exist at this time - so who would test them??

Simple thought controlled machinery is possible and to a primitive extent has been from the early 1970s. I remember trying to build a thought-controlled model train from a Practical Electronics magazine around 1972-ish. It worked off the alpha rythms of the brain, if I remember right, and modulated white noise (you could hear them - interesting sound). Was a sod to control ... wasn't high-tech by any means but the same principle is around today. Now all we need is a few deities to test it out ... Karmateets only please.

C.