5000 year cycle, age of the Universe, other life forms

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
diiogenes
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I reregistered as diogenes on feb 27 -08, but cannot login.
I was the diogenes posting from 2006 as well.

5000 year cycle, age of the Universe, other life forms

Post by diiogenes »

My churning on the 5000 year cycle maybe a bit simplistic for the doubters here.

The experience of "Regular" time is suspended when we're in the state of soul consciousness - you may have noticed this when coming out of meditation.
It's the same way in the first 2500 years of the cycle. Except the difference then is the state and stage of the universe/matter is that of subtle light - the same we experience now in soul consciousness. Science believes that time is relative, so it's in keeping soulconscious time is relative.

Regarding how the material universe regenerates, or turns to light? and its age etc.?

Creation - using info from the holoscience.com site
... stars are formed by an electromagnetic "pinch" effect on widely dispersed gas and dust. The "pinch" is created by the magnetic force between parallel current filaments that are part of the huge electric currents flowing inside a galaxy. It is far more effective than gravity in concentrating matter and, unlike gravity, it can remove excess angular momentum that tends to prevent collapse. Stars will form like beads on a wire until gravity takes over. The late Ralph Juergens, an engineer from Flagstaff, Arizona, in the 1970's took the next mental leap to suggest that the electrical input doesn't stop there and that stars are not thermonuclear engines! This is obvious when the Sun is looked at from an electrical discharge perspective. The galactic currents that create the stars persist to power them. Stars behave as electrodes in a galactic glow discharge. Bright stars like our Sun are great concentrated balls of lightning! The matter inside stars becomes positively charged as electrons drift toward the surface.
http://www.holoscience.com/synopsis.php?page=6

It answers a lot of the 'how' mystery surrounding the physical universe (re)creation. I go futher and suggest that a momentary interruption of the universal electric current(s) occur when soul consciousness/purity reaches a point of critical mass. Power off - Power On, and the purity/authority over matter of consciousness that causes that chain reaction, is the switch in our physical universe.

dealing with RedShift (universe age) isssues -
The Big Bang theory is based on a misinterpretation of redshift. The redshift of a distant galaxy is measured in the light coming from that galaxy. Lines in the spectrum of that galaxy show a shift toward the red compared with the same lines from our Sun. Arp discovered that high and low redshift objects are sometimes connected by a bridge or jet of matter. So . Most of the redshift is intrinsic to the object. But there is more: Arp found that the intrinsic redshift of a quasar or galaxy took discrete values, which decreased with distance from a central active galaxy. In Arp's new view of the cosmos, active galaxies "give birth" to high redshift quasars and companion galaxies. , not their distance. As a quasar or galaxy ages, the redshift decreases in discrete steps, or quanta.
http://www.holoscience.com/synopsis.php?page=4

I really like the work presented at holoscience. There is plenty of evidence supporting it (have a read through the site), I suspect it to be true, and it obeys the known laws of physics (without resorting to quantum make believe to make it work).

Other issues that come to mind - intelligent life/other beings in our universe. I remember a Murli back in the eighties where Baba says there is none. We're it.

So what about these alien 'visitors', flying saucers etc? Just as there are 'primitives' living along side our 'sophisticated' civilisations in the world today, a branch of once elevated, technologically advanced souls still exist, albiet just as lost as we are/were before Shivbabas arrival. Notice how the reports of aliens have them with human bodies - head, torso, arms and legs. In keeping with the degredation of the soul at this point in time. their eyes are reported as oversized, black.

DO NOT TRY AND FEED THESE SOULS!(joke)

So now we have an idea how the rapid technological advances occur. I suspect, just as impure souls don't/aren't able to enter Sat and Tretyug, these 'alien' souls are too physically feeble and fragile to cope with being earth bound in Kaliyug. I, for one, welcome our new technological overlords! :wink:

Om Shanti
mr green
ex-BK

Re: 5000 year cycle, age of the Universe, other life forms

Post by mr green »

time is an asterix
joel
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

Post by joel »

mr green wrote:time is an asterix
What, you mean sphincter-shaped?
celticgyan
ex-BK

Post by celticgyan »

Please note the Wikipedia info on Halton Arp re redshift:
Wikipedia wrote:Since Arp originally proposed his theories in the 1960s, however, telescopes and astronomical instrumentation have advanced greatly; the Hubble Space Telescope was launched, multiple 8-10 meter telescopes (such as those at Keck Observatory) have become operational, and detectors such as CCDs are now more widely used. These new telescopes and new instrumentation have been used to examine QSOs further. QSOs are now generally accepted to be very distant galaxies with high redshifts. Moreover, many imaging surveys, most notably the Hubble Deep Field, have found many high-redshift objects that are not QSOs but that appear to be normal galaxies like those found nearby. Moreover, the spectra of the high-redshift galaxies, as seen from X-ray to radio wavelengths, match the spectra of nearby galaxies (particularly galaxies with high levels of star formation activity but also galaxies with normal or extinguished star formation activity) when corrected for redshift effects.

Nonetheless, Arp has not wavered from his stand against the Big Bang and still publishes articles stating his contrary view in both popular and scientific literature, frequently collaborating with Geoffrey Burbidge and Margaret Burbidge.
Current theories say that there is a big bang and almost an infinity of big bangs happening all the time in a "multiverse", i.e. there are an infinity of universes within our own which have copies of ourselves with different outcomes (the multiverse). Hence, if I get shot in this Universe there will be another one where I don't get shot and live on. Quantum Gravity Theory now appears to unite with String Theory on the number of dimensions (was it twelve - I forget). Anyway, maybe there is indeed somewhere a Universe where the BK philosophy is indeed 100% right!! If for no other reason that all possibilities must exist with equal probability.

Trouble is, that Universe may not be our own ... (cue: Twilight Zone music ...).

C.