DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
joel
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

Post by joel »

The style and cadence of your paragraphs on mid-life deities in crisis, ex-l, remind me of author John Barth, especially in his novel Chimera, which brings post-modern angst to the mythological epics he knits together.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

BK # 900001 going, going, GONE.

Post by abrahma kumar »

Mind how you go paul because i have staked a claim as the "Abek the 900,001st BK" in one of my very early posts on the site :roll: and i bet that no self-respecting BK would ever want to claim that specific number :!:, So, i guess that it is sort of like mine all mine.

(Talk about synchronicity, i must be certfiably insane because the name of the group performing that song is Cashflow which fits in nicely with the recent posts on the Raising Financial issues topic. Pure coincidence, honest, but i do hope that at least one of you remembers when that tune was a hit on the dancefloors).
bro neo
ex-BK

Post by bro neo »

Yeah ex-l

I guarantee that Destruction will not happen in 2036 nor will it happen within our present life time. I will put money on it pay pal.
sparkal
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

Re: BK # 900001 going, going, GONE.

Post by sparkal »

abrahma Kumar wrote:Mind how you go paul because I have staked a claim as the "Abek the 900,001st BK" in one of my very early posts on the site :roll: and I bet that no self-respecting BK would ever want to claim that specific number :!:, So, I guess that it is sort of like mine all mine.
Hold on a minute there Buster. I have offered to pay good money for that number when it comes up, and money talks big boy. So, hands off, OK?
yogi108
BK

Re: 2036

Post by yogi108 »

My sister was in madhuban a few weeks ago and this brother, Atam Prakash Bhai, took them for a walk to Baba's Rock ... and gave a class ... he says there are four more years left ...!!!

When I met him 7 years ago in the US he said the same thing ... will these guys not get up in the morning and look at themselves and ask, "What the F..K am I doing in here?"

Many at the BK world seem to wait for gross acts of nature to keep proving the end is near ... aren't they looking for signs as to the beginning is around the corner as well, e.g. ongoing perfection of Science ... cannot they see the India Shining in terms of money being looted coming back in bags via the route of IT and outsourcing ...

I once asked a SS in the center whether Krishna and Radha would actually know their names ... ? Will they actually look like how they are portrayed in the pictures? Will they actually have all those gold ornaments? Today the world is going Golden Age-Golden Age with Diamonds etc ... the smaller the better ...

Would not really care for the Year.. I believe DGulzar was actually sick during the transmission and Bap-Dada stayed only for a short time ... SO I guess the BKs need to answer what after Dadi Gulzar ...

Have a Great day everyone.

Yogi
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

yogi108 wrote:SO I guess the BKs need to answer what after Dadi Gulzar ...
Apparently they are already training up replacement mediums in the US. "3 young women in New York" under Mohini is what my sources say. Anyone care to confirm? bkti-pit?

Yup, and Starman David Bowie said we only had five years and that was in 1972 ... "Earth was really dying".
Bowie wrote:We got five years, stuck on my eyes
We got five years, what a surprise
We got five years, my brain hurts a lot
We got five years, that's all we've got
Loved your post ... thanks for dropping by. It underlines the twaddle of it all. How can these people consciencelessly trot out the same **** year in year out to newcomers knowing that all the BKs they duped the last time have left and no one remembers what they said? Jayanti always did it to expect for her it was 2 years ... for them it is evidence of their faith/Bhakti. Of course, it is good for pulling in donations and free labour.

Have a Great day everyone ... Ha! is that before or after I commit suicide from it all?
bkti-pit
BK

Post by bkti-pit »

ex-l wrote:Apparently they are already training up replacement mediums in the US. "3 young women in New York" under Mohini is what my sources say. Anyone care to confirm? bkti-pit?
Never heard about that but I guess that Mohini wouldn't mind the promotion.