New items in the Downloads section

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

New items in the Downloads section

Post by fluffy bunny »

Hi,

just to flag up to every one's attention, there are a number of new and juicy submissions in the Library section including a load of pictures from the old days.

I liked the ones of Lekhraj Kripalanis white and gold brocade suited and hatted private driver in his own car. It seems they were able to take the car and one of the many buses the Yagya had at that time to Abu ... but had no room for the original Murlis, hmmn. I wonder how many operations had a car and 2 buses back in the 1930s India. I cant work out what make the car is.

More later as I find time to look into them ... there are a load of Om Radhe as well and I love those original Hindi 'soul is the driver of the nosey car' and demons attacking the BKs. That was the inhouse style when I joined the BKWSU. None of this vague New Agey faff.
BKWSU Lekhraj Kripalani car
BKWSU Lekhraj Kripalani car
Picture 117.jpg (15.07 KiB) Viewed 2692 times
Brahma Kumaris soul car
Brahma Kumaris soul car
I think you can see where the inspiration came from. Obviously, noses run in the Brahmin family.