Welcome back on-line

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
pilatus
non-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Welcome back on-line

Post by pilatus »

Boy, am I glad to see the forum back up and running!

Very best wishes to you all
freedom
ex-BK

Re: Welcome back on-line

Post by freedom »

We should celebrate ... have a drink, dance a little, smile before you go to bed ... look at the moon, be grateful for being here on this beautiful planet right now and be able to be connected to such interesting, loving, free souls ... :wink:.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.

I welcome everyone back. First of all I congratulate the Admin. and the team members for presenting to us the forum in a new fantastic look :D .

I also hope that just as the Admin. has worked hard to bring the forum back on tracks with so many additional facilities, other members would also do their bit by maintaining the standards of the forum :P .
Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

A few days after I lost all Internet connections, I got the message that the forum was 'off air'.

Now I have connection again for some days and here you all are!!! Whoa, is not the drama perfect?? :doubt:

Glad to be back and see you all again. Admin, well done!!! :biggrin: !!

Love, Jan
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

And we're up and running again! New look, new feel, and lets hope this forum will atrract lots more people wanting to add to it's strength. Long live bkinfo ...

With congratulations and good wishes to all and with many thanx and huge love to bbysops for all the hard and sustained committed work and heart energy thats been put into this beautiful family forum.

"With unity of mind comes a peaceful world." :D
peterbindi
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Looking for God and for myself.

Post by peterbindi »

Well done admin and all the people that work hard on this new forum, and overcame the difficulty with hardware and software, well done.

Good wishes to all ... and it is better to be together :lol: .
joel
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

Post by joel »

Congratulations to Admin for an extraordinarily thoughtful and thorough rebuilding of the site.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

:arrow: :mrgreen: :shock: :!: :P :)
tete
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Aprender a verdade é frequentemente muito difícil
My pms are shut down by me. Thank you and best wishes to
you in your life's journey. :-)

Post by tete »

:D :idea: 8) :arrow: :wink: :!:
alladin
Friends and family of

you can do magic!

Post by alladin »

Yes, heartfelt thanks to the admin and to all Forum members. I was just thinking tonight about how important this community and facility has been to me and the difference it made in my life. Also how accurate it has also been that for some time the Forum was not available (although I appreciated the private contact with some of you), so that for a little while I was more "on my own" doing my introspection, processing some rough patches whilst taking advantage of all the tools I got from the Forum input and the good vibes I received in our interactions.

And ... surprise ... since today it also happens to be my Forum birthday - I first posted exactly one year ago - let me invite you all to a subtle party where the main ingredients and gifts are our sharing in honesty and plenty of constant, mutual good wishes.

To any newcomers, a suggestion: take a jump and start expressing your opinions, whatever they are. Break the ice and post. It worked wonders for me. You are all valuable, so give it a try, take a step and see some new magic happening!
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

Happy Birthday Alladin and thank the rest of you all too.

Perhaps members might like to try and coordinate a meeting, or regular meetings, on the new members only chatroom? It appears to be working as planned and members can also discuss in private.
sbirthday-cake.jpg