Dadi Janki on BBC Asian World TV

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
vivaespana
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Dadi Janki on BBC Asian World TV

Post by vivaespana »

Hola,

Hope you are all well. I am so feliz (happy) that website is running again!!

Breaking news from radio BK!! I just thought you might be interested in watching this recent news on You tube

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gYBJDIA7yH4

Ciao
Viva
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Dadi Janki on BBC Asian World TV

Post by fluffy bunny »

There is a new edit buttong on the posting page for Youtube. Its not quite clear but here is how to use it, you have to put the video clip's number in the tag;

Code: Select all

[youtube=gYBJDIA7yH4]BBC World TV[/youtube]
Listening to the BKWSU provided PR, what exactly is a "spiritual branch of Hinduism" ... is Hinduism itself NOT spiritual!?! :? And they clearly state they are a "branch of Hinduism".

All the usual BS ... "ancient practise of Raja Yoga" and unqualified exaggeration of "advisor to United Nations" etc.

I also notice a minor difference in Jayanti's translation. Janki talks about using "time and money" in English (although we don't yet know where she got hers from). Jayanti translates that as "... all my energies" for the English speaking world.

But what made me roll off my seat with laughter was sitting watching her speak about women saying that they have two intrinsic qualities ... "compassion and honesty"! What world does she live in ... !?! Its certainly not the BKWSU, nor this one. Then she also highlights their major failing, apparently ... "attachment". I suppose attachment to what is the question.

Oh, welcome back folks. Nice new center you have got here.