Whispering into God's ears

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Whispering into God's ears

Post by bansy »

A BK friend who went to Madhuban was somewhat alarmed that during one of the recent BapDada meetings, at the end of the meeting when all the Dadis and Seniors are on stage, she noticed that one of the younger sisters.. the one who usually looks after Dadi Gulzar (sidenote : as the Dadis are getting older, usually each Dadi and senior sisters often have a younger assistant who basically stand almost right behind them to be at hand), whispered into the ear of ... yes ... BapDada :shock: Was this junior sister speaking to BapDada or did she forget and thought the Chariot was simply Dadi Gulzar ? Especially as this was done before all the others (Dadis, Seniors, BKs, VIPS, etc) in front of BapDada and in the audience, and must have been caught on camera.
So is the Chariot really BapDada, at all, or is it just Dadi Gulzar ? It raised some eyebrows.

I wonder if anyone has got hold of recent BapDada meeting videos because this surely would be captured, though the chances are it would have been edited out before distribution.

I also wonder if any other BKs who are brave enough to speak about if the above observation is true.

Another way, I hope, is that such a BK would have the courage to post such a clip or clips into google videos or youtube, then many people can also make a copy. Since now that this has surfaced on the forum, you can bet all DVDs will be checked, if not recalled or re-edited.

Welcome back forum.
joel
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

Re: Whispering into God's ears

Post by joel »

The assistant is called the particular teacher's brahmini. The whispered question might be something like, shall I bring you a sip of water? Or, would you like another cushion? How does that conflict with the BK teachings about God?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

bansy wrote:The assistant is called the particular teacher's brahmini. The whispered question might be something like, shall I bring you a sip of water? Or, would you like another cushion? How does that conflict with the BK teachings about God?
Is it Brahmini or Brahmani ... ? I do not know this word, although the latter has a context from Hinduism.

I can see the point Bansy is making. We are all amazed that God does not have to get up and pee in the 12 hours or more he sits for, nor gets pins and needles, and so it is a wonder what the Omniscient Almighty might need whispered to him if he is the Knower of the 3 Aspects of Time.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:Is it Brahmini or Brahmani ... ? I do not know this word, although the latter has a context from Hinduism.
Om Shanti. In the BK literature, it is written/pronounced as 'Brahmani' in Hindi. It is a popular word in BK vocabulary but not among Hindus. I have never heard any of my Hindu friends use this word.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:In the BK literature, it is written/pronounced as 'Brahmani' in Hindi. It is a popular word in BK vocabulary but not among Hindus.
Good to hear you keep friends with non-BKs too ... by brahmani, do they mean "the consort of Brahma",
literally "brahmin women" (as in some places in south India/Kerala), does it have a unique meaning, or that kind of bee I think is called the "brahmara" in India. I remember the analogy use often within Murlis. They thought it was a fly that buzzes busily around a dung heap and turns the bug into other flies (but I understand it is actually a kind of black bee that lays in eggs in such a place and eventually the larvae hatch.

Incidentally, if it is that analogy, it is not unique to Shiva Baba/Lekhraj Kirpalani. It is used traditionally within Hinduism. Sri Ramakrishna is also on record for using it in the same sense about a cockroach, which by intently meditating on the brahmara, is also transformed into a brahmara.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:Good to hear you keep friends with non-BKs too ... by brahmani, do they mean "the consort of Brahma",
literally "Brahmin women" (as in some places in south India/Kerala), does it have a unique meaning, or that kind of bee I think is called the "brahmara" in India. I remember the analogy use often within Murlis. They thought it was a fly that buzzes busily around a dung heap and turns the bug into other flies (but I understand it is actually a kind of black bee that lays in eggs in such a place and eventually the larvae hatch.
In Hinduism, 'Brahmani' refers to 'female Brahmins'. In BK terms, during the days of Brahma Baba, 'Brahmani' referred to the surrendered BK sisters (particularly those incharge of BK centers). But after the demise of Brahma Baba, this term became associated with the BK sisters who were personal assistants to various Dadis. Now the BKs might be using the term Brahmani for a BK teacher only when giving clarification of this term when used in Sakar Murlis but, for all practical purposes, 'Brahmani' refers only to the personal assistants to Dadis/senior BK teachers.

An example of the use of the word 'Brahmani' in the Sakar Murlis:

"Doosri baat – Baba samjhaatey hain kabhi bhi padhaai nahee chodnaa. Bhal Brahmani say nahee banti hai, dil hat jaati hai parantu padhaai jaroor padhni hai. Baba ko samachaar detey rahnaa hai. Aakhir Baba matbhed mitaa dengey." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 28.12.07, pg 1)

"Second thing – Baba explains that one should never leave the studies. Although you cannot adjust with the Brahmani, you lose interest, but you should certainly study the knowledge. You should continue to report to Baba. Ultimately Baba will remove the differences of opinion." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 28.12.07, pg 1 published by BKs in Hindi, translated by a PBK, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba)

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun