Business ... as usual? Rita Cleary, BKWSU, SoL etc

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Business ... as usual? Rita Cleary, BKWSU, SoL etc

Post by fluffy bunny »

Hmmn ... another piece in the BK Business circle jigsaw. Rita Cleary also billed as "chairperson of Visions of a Better World", "Founder of The Learning Circle" (a company that partners with leading organizations and communities to create programs which develop organizational competencies to accomplish extraordinary results).
... serves as the Coordinator of the Brahma Kumaris "Learning Center for Peace" in Boston, MA, USA. I have studied and practiced Raja Yoga daily for the past 17 years. In addition to this, I am the founder of a company called The Learning Circle which represents the work of leaders in the management sciences from MIT and Case Western Reserve University to corporations around the world. In 1993 I founded the Visions of A Better World Foundation. Over the last 9 years the main work of the foundation has focused on creating a global dialogue with the media called Images and Voices of Hope (http://www.ivofhope.org.) We are currently creating our annual Summit Meeting which will explore the topic of Personal Passion and Social Change. Journalists, Advertisers, Film, Theater and New Media will all be represented.
What is "an organization that is responsible for getting some of the world’s most leading edge leadership thinkers to the audiences that most need to hear them."? "The Learning Circle (Cleary & Man Communications Inc) provides coordination services and resources for the design and implementation of innovative leadership development programs." $1,250,000 sales in 1993 with husband Bill?
Rita Cleary, a particularly wise and compassionate friend and advisor, pursues only those endeavors that are, light as a feather. That approach has led her in some remarkable directions. She is a principal in The Learning Circle, an organization that is responsible for getting some of the world's most leading edge leadership thinkers to the audiences that most need to hear them. As a member of the Brahma Kamaris, a United Nations Peace Messenger Organization, she was a leader in creating, publishing, and presenting to the United Nations, Visions of a Better World (London: Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University, 1993).

Founding Partner, The Learning Circle, (USA) Rita Cleary is a social entrepreneur whose background encompasses over twenty years of experience in organizational and community development. She is Founder of The Learning Circle, a company that partners with leading organizations and communities to create programs which develop organizational competencies to accomplish extraordinary results. Rita is also Founder and Chairperson of The Visions of a Better World Foundation.
Why have so many business BKs got their details in zoominfo.com, e.g. Coyote Kiran, Brahma Kumaris Vancouver and other BK fronts? Is it another BK related business? I just wondered because of the logo ... or may be I am starting to see ghosts everywhere!