The Mr Green Kumaris

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
proy
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Are Brian and MG related?

Post by proy »

It may be that I have found evidence that the whole history of the cake and its keeper have been revised or even faked. Look at the similarities with the Life of Brian and you will see what I mean. Our intrepid investigator Captain Porridge gave me the clue when he said,

"Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah! He's a very naughty boy! Now go away!"

Maybe the Captain has been in contact with Mr G's mother?

What say you Mr G? Come on, own up, is it all a money making scam after all?
Life of Brian wrote:Crowd: Brian! Brian!
Mother: Right, my lad! What have you been up to?
Brian: Nothing, mom.
Mother: Come on! Out with it!
Brian: Oh, they ... they think I am the Messiah, mum.
Mother's hand against Brian's cheek: [Slap]
Brian: Aiih!
Mother: What have you been telling them?
Brian: Nothing, I only ...
Mother: You're only making it worse for yourself.
Brian: Look, I can explain ...
Mother's hand: [Slap]
Brian: Aih!
Judith: Let me explain, Mrs. Cohen! Your son is a born leader! Those people out there are following him because they believe
in him, Mrs Cohen! They believe he can give them hope, hope of a new life, a new world, a better future!
Mother: Who's that!?
Brian: Oih! That's ... Judith, Mom. Judith ... mother.
Mother's hand against Brian's cheek: [Slap]
Brian: Aih!
Mother: Ooohr ...
Crowd: Brian! Brian! Show us the Messiah!
Mother: Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah! He's a very naughty boy! Now go away!
Crowd: Who are you?
Mother: I am his mother, that's who!
mr green
ex-BK

Re: The Mr Green Kumaris

Post by mr green »

I want to make clear that, despite all rumours, the cake has not been replaced with a new one and we are definitely 100% not involved in legal action to take the use of the word cake away from mr kipling. If such a thing is happening it is because someone has taken it upon themselves to mount such a campaign ... but we also will definitely not be blocking anyone's emails ... especially any barracudas ... because we love everyone.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mr green wrote:but we also will definitely not be blocking anyone's emails ... especially any barracudas ... because we love everyone.
Jeez ... calling us barracudas ... are the fruit and nut cakes trying to say we are fish cakes now? I thought something smelt funny around here.
enlightened
ex-BK

Post by enlightened »

mr green wrote:I want to make clear that, despite all rumours, the cake has not been replaced with a new one and we are definitely 100% not involved in legal action to take the use of the word cake away from mr kipling. If such a thing is happening it is because someone has taken it upon themselves to mount such a campaign ... but we also will definitely not be blocking anyone's emails ... especially any barracudas ... because we love everyone.
He he he ... this is hilarious! You truly make me laugh ... they do say that laughter is the best medicine!!

Enlightened :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

God (Bhagawan) is the one who has the most women in his control. If we become become viceless then they will be attracted to us too.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

Oi vey, Mr :mrgreen:, Andrey's just shown you the way to have your cake and eat it too ...
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

paulkershaw wrote:Andrey's just shown you the way to have your cake and eat it too ...
Its true ... if you want your cake and to eat it ... pretend to be a candle on the top of the icing. But if you cant rise enough to become the Supreme Cake, or you are missing some ingredients, at least you can aim to be one of the 108 iced buns, one of the 16,108 dumplings, or in your case a traditional English spotted ****.
enlightened
ex-BK

Post by enlightened »

Oh boy!!! this is so so funny, I am falling off my chair in laughter :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yours truly
Enlightened
driedexbk
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: It has been over a year that I left the center but still there is a lot of pain in my heart...pain caused by deception. I went in looking to come into grips with my own sense of self and came out with no faith at all. The experience was so bad at times that now I am clear there is no such a god. For that I am grateful. Yet, there were other moments that I would not change for the best of my experiences. I experienced love as I had never imagined! It was a beautiful experience of forbidden love.

Re: have some cake too !!!

Post by driedexbk »

freedom wrote:Just what I needed ... to laugh ... Mr. Green our head pastry chef for our Retreat ... :lol:.
Are we having a retreat? OOOOOH! :roll:
joel
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

Post by joel »

I've been seeing this sig line on mailing list posts. Perhaps it is a hidden signal to Mr. Green Kumaris:
Somebody somewhere wrote:The cake is a lie.
The cake is a lie.
The cake is a lie.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Re: have some cake too !!!

Post by fluffy bunny »

driedexbk wrote:Are we having a retreat? OOOOOH!
Not in the Cake Kumaris! The time of upheaval is close. It is not time to retreat. It is time to advance forward ... especially on the butt and waistline.

We are the Advance Cake Party and Divine Father Mr Lekhraj Kiplingi says there must be, "lots of expansion everywhere".
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

Oi - you lot are too much. Shut yer cakes ... :lol: and stop teasing Mr Green to try get him to 'rise' to the occassion, as we can read in other posts he has, and in a real holi way.
bansy

Post by bansy »

I have forgotten what this thread is about, but as I clicked on the page 6 box, I got the 'Life of Brian' post ... and ...

So ... altogether now ...
  • "Always look on the bright side of life"
    (together now in whistle tune)
    "Dee Daa Dee Daa Dee Daa Dee Daa" :D

Tut-tut, try to keep in step please ... :mrgreen:
paulkershaw
ex-BK

Post by paulkershaw »

Now that this thread has totally lost its way; I've more to ask:

Hey Mr Green ( :mrgreen: ), just how on this Green earth did you manage to have a 'smiley' named after you? The rest of us are still working really hard at achieving that same status on this forum but no matter how hard we try ... we get nutting at all. Just stories that make me hunger, for ... coconut cake.

Hey admin - I'd say I'd like a pink smiley please but then I do realise that I couldn't take the ribbing I'd get as you all begin to call me 'Mr Pink' ... ( :oops: ) ... I'd just roll over 'n die I would. Maybe ex-l would like a shrinking violet coloured one?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I would just like to assure everyone that, contrary to popular opinion, my violet has not shrunk at all. But I have renounced it. Baba says that we should all renounce voilets and, in fact, the recipe for success in this confectionary is to become "double non-violets".

... and keep the fairy cakes away from the warm buns too.