Seeking help and answers from India

raj
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: know more information about BKWSU, aivv etc

Seeking help and answers from India

Post by raj »

Om Shanti

Muze kuch prashno ke uttar cheye the,

A.v. 1-1-75 prushtha-10, "jab vinash shuru hoga to tum bachoan ko past ki saari history malum hogi |”.

Main rahul joshi, pune, Maharashtra, Bharat se ho.

mujhe shayad Bharat ke sabhi loog jante hai(aap bhi), kyon ki mere maan ki bate unhe samhaj ati hai who bhi 24 sau ghate. pratibha patil, manmohan singh adi ko bhi.

Mera sab kuch public hai, magar mujhe ab tak bahut se bato ka pata nahi chala hai. Vinash jo isleye ruka, samay bhi ruka hai, kyon ki ab tak jo baat, mujhe janani hai who ab tak jankari nahi hai, aap mere sahyata karne me sankoch nahi karenge.

Reply ki raha dekh raha hoon.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear Rahul Bhai,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum.
I have not understood your question fully.
Kindly make your question clear. If you cannot express yourself in English, you can express in Hindi written in Roman script.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who did not understand what Rahul has tried to write, I would like to inform (from whatever I could gather from his post) that he is from Pune, Maharashtra, India.

He has quoted an Avyakt Vani dated 1.1.75, pg.10 which says, "When Destruction begins you children will know the entire history of the past"

He also writes that Destruction has not happened, the time is waiting because he has not come to know what he wanted to know (may be of his past).

But it is not clear what he wants to ask.
raj
Vishnu Party
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: know more information about BKWSU, aivv etc

Post by raj »

Om Shanti,

mujhe ye janana hai, ki jab 1936 me brahma baba ko sakshatkar hoye the tab pure Bharat ko in shahatkaro ki bate malum thi?

Jab unko 1936 (adi me) ke aas paas shakshatkar hooye, to 1960 se Murli chalane ka karan sirf yehi tha ki unko 1947 ko mili azadi ke baad unpar kisi tarah ka dabav nahi ho? Ya koi aur vajeha thi?

"Anand" film jo 1968 me nikali thi, usme brahma baba ka kirdar rajesh khanna ne kiya tha?
Kya film waalo ko, athva baadi-baadi hastiyoko BKWSU ki baate malum thi?

Usse pehle bhi (1968 se pehle), kya Bharat government ya film waalo ye pakka nischaya baithchuka tha ki Dada Lekhraj hi Krishna ya bhagwan ke avtar hai?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear Rahul Bhai,

Om Shanti. When Dada Lekhraj had visions in 1936/37 entire India did not come to know of if.

Your statement that Murlis began to be narrated in 1960 does not appear to be correct. According to PBKs, Sakar Murlis began to be narrated through Brahma Baba from 1947/48, but initially it was more in the form of dictation and only from 1950/51, when BKs shifted to Abu that Murlis began to be narrated by ShivBaba directly through Brahma Baba in morning and night classes.

As regards your comparison of Dada Lekhraj with Rajesh Khanna in the Hindi film 'Anand', I am not aware of it as I have not seen the movie. In fact, I have watched very few movies in my life, that too mostly in my childhood and I remember very few of them.

It would be better if you could clarify if you can understand if I reply in English or do you want me to reply in Hindi. In case I reply in Hindi, other members would not be able to understand and thus I would have to reply in two languages simultaneously, which does not appear to be a feasible option.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
raj
Vishnu Party

Post by raj »

Om Shanti,

murliya jo 1950/51 se directly ShivBaba, brahma baba se chalaraha hai, woh aap ke pass sabhi 1950 se lekar 1969 tak ke murliya hai? Aur jo dictation diye jati thi woh murliya kisi ke pass hai? Kya us dictation me ya 1950 se 1960 tak ki unki murliya sirf shtro ki Gita ya adi granto par chlayi jati thi?

Mujhe aap (arjun Bhai) jo reply kar rahe hai woh samajha me aa rahi hai. Aap mujhe English/Hindi/Marathi me reply kar sakte hai. Sirf English me reply kiya to bhi chalega taaki jo ye forum dekhte hai unko paata chale.

Aur agar main English me post likhunga, to sirf Hindi samjne walo ko, mera reply samjme nahi ayega. To aap ko kya lagta hai ki main reply/post English/Hindi in Roman script/Unicode hHindi me post/reply likhu?

Main is post ko ex-BK itydi ke column me shift karna chahata hoon taaki mere post kiye hooye aur loog bhi unhe mili jankari reply kare. To yaha koi aysi direct vywastha hai jisse mere yahake posts ex-BK ke cloum me post kar saku.
raviraj
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by raviraj »

Dear rahul,
"Anand" film jo 1968 me nikali thi, usme Brahma Baba ka kirdar rajesh khanna ne kiya tha?
The story of the movie "Anand" (1968) and the real story of brahma baba don't resemble a single bit. i wonder how you found out the similarities in them. the role of Rajesh Khanna was a victim of cancer who knew that beforehand but the role of Brahma baba is completely different.
Kya film waalo ko, athva baadi-baadi hastiyoko BKWSU ki baate malum thi?
Even after 40 years (1968-2007) of technological expansion and advertisement, the BKWSU is still unfamiliar word for many of the screen idols, so its not possible that all the celebrities and famous idols had known about BKWSU at that time.
raj
Vishnu Party

Post by raj »

Om Shanti,
Even after 40 years (1968-2007) of technological expansion and advertisement, the BKWSU is still unfamiliar word for many of the screen idols, so its not possible that all the celebrities and famous idols had known about BKWSU at that time.
Muze nahi lagta ki muje aap sahi jankari de rahe hai. "amrut kalash" jo ki ek BKWSU ka maasi maharashtra ka prakashan hai usme to lagbhag saare bade kalarar, neeta itydi ko Gyan samjhte hoye dikhya gaya hai. Yehi nahi balki, Bharat ki president prathibha patil to BapDada se mil bhi chuki hai, aur bhi manmohan singh ...

Aur technological expansion se aap ka kya matlab hai, mere pehle kiye hoye post ke adhar par javab de jo 19 dec ko post kiya hoa tha. Muze aur bhi janahai ki kya Virendra Dev Dixit apne aap ko "saibaba" ka punar janma roop mante hai?
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

arjun wrote:Even after 40 years (1968-2007) of technological expansion and advertisement, the BKWSU is still unfamiliar word for many of the screen idols, so its not possible that all the celebrities and famous idols had known about BKWSU at that time.
I am not quite sure where this is going, but surely screen idols are just actors acting a part. Why should they know anything outside of that?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

rahul wrote:muze aur bhi janahai ki kya Veerendra Dev Dixit apne aap ko "saibaba" ka punar janma roop mante hai?
Baba Virendra Dev Dixit does not consider himself to be the rebirth of Saibaba.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

john wrote:I am not quite sure where this is going ...
Its a stage BKs go through. In all innocence, they think that anyone that says, does, or plays anything remotely good or wise MUST be a reincarnation or memorial of Lekhraj Kirpalani, or at least a BK etc ... zzz