Hindu gods get summons from court

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Hindu gods get summons from court

Post by abrahma kumar »

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

I wonder to what address of Gods they sent the Court Notices before issuing advertisements in the newspapers!!!! :o
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

BBC wrote:A judge in India has summoned two Hindu gods, Ram and Hanuman, to help resolve a property dispute.
I just hope they do not call Shivsena as a witness or else the court case will never finish ...
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:I just hope they do not call Shivsena as a witness or else the court case will never finish ...
And what about brother bkdimok (alias Shiv through Shankar)??? What is his opinion on these Court notices???
bansy

Post by bansy »

What type of court was it?

Did these gods put their hand on the bible/Gita and swore;
  • "I swear by the almighty Me that the evidence I shall give shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me Me." :P
or something like that ?
sparkal
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

Post by sparkal »

What kind of drugs are THEY on?