Dreams narrated, dreams explored

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
bro neo
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Demons in Dreams

Post by bro neo »

The attacks from demons in my sleep seems too extreme lately. Sleep is hard to come by. Analyzing the demons from the perspective of symbolic dream analysis, the demons are the auto pilot programs in my subconscious which have taken over all the powers (I have acquired recently) to use against myself.

Most recently the demons in my dreams seem to have acquired advanced ability to control time, space, mind and heart. They hold me prisoner and try to kill me. fighting them one on one is almost impossible now. I need to remember God. The real God still eludes me though, but in the past it is this faith in God which destroyed the demons in my dreams by the truck load.

Could it be that the symbolic reference to God within the subconscious collective of the human mind is more then just reference to our core soul and awareness, but that there is an overlord brotherhood or group of guardian spirits watching over the greater good of humanity?
bro neo
ex-BK

Post by bro neo »

Then again I haven't been doing my meditation enough lately so ...

DIY God means to take personal responsibility for present circumstances and to work to change what is not acceptable or disrespectful to the true self.
bro neo
ex-BK

Post by bro neo »

Had great sleep last night 8). Wonderful but only 5 hours. I have been too busy lately.
bro neo
ex-BK

Post by bro neo »

I had another excellent night of sleep and insightful dreams. Staying happy, active and in self respect during the day is great for after we close our eyes, IMO. Deepak Chopra has an excellent program on insomnia for those who are interested.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Re: Demons in Dreams

Post by paulkershaw »

bro neo wrote:The attacks from demons in my sleep seems too extreme lately. Sleep is hard to come by.
Suggest (with kind permission ...) that you try to use a clear quartz or rose quartz crystal to 'breathe' all the days events into before going to sleep and your dream time should be more quieter ...

Kop Khun Khap
sparkal
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

parasitical pests

Post by sparkal »

I suspect that those who don't meditate as much as they used to would do so if they/ we knew the true depth of interference from these beings.

To wake up more tired than when you "turned in" requires explanation. Anger towards them will only feed them with the negativity they enjoy(?) and this draining makes it difficult to muster up love towards anyone.

We need to dig in and sort this out once and for all so we can get on with building a more positive vibrant world without this parasitical pestilence.