ex-BK Philosophy & Meditation

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
trinity
Friends and family of

Post by trinity »

Then i have to become a bk-er first before i can become an ex-BK-er. :roll:
bro neo
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bro neo »

Not necessary trin, you can download all of my experiences when we connect. Of course, it would be the experiences of a brother so ... 8)

At our ex-BK university we can have an Olympic gym. I love weight training and basketball and we can all get really fit and look like living gods. I have a girlfriend who's a great hatha Yoga teacher, she has already agreed to go to the UK and teach for us once in the while, (if we open a center) but I am sure we can find an ex-BK who can run the show.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Business meeting

Post by fluffy bunny »

bro neo wrote:Maybe we can start with a website and if that works well we might consider opening a real center in the UK?
Chose somewhere with cheaper overheads and better weather. (See Robert Shubow and his Ashram in Costa Rica for someone that has already gone and done just this ... http://www.satyogainstitute.org ... although I am not sure he is "over" BK practise or just repackaging it).
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

Hey ! Leave Costa Rica alone - we're about to go there and I don't need anyone cramping my style, ya know ... a country is never the same once I've been there ... 8).