From God's Thoughts and Feelings...

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
tinydot
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

From God's Thoughts and Feelings...

Post by tinydot »

ex-l wrote:I would love to know to. It will only through the honesty of the organization and our sharing of infomation that the truth will be known.
  • Was it consciously invented, agreed and named by way of an explaination for the failure? Therefore, was the metaphorical "Destruction" theory embraced back then? "Oh, look ... a new Spirit!"
    Did he pop out "Alien-style" like out of John Hurt one day at the dinner-table and take over the show?
I tell you this man (Lekhraj Kirpalani) is a bit imaginative even though he might have a kind heart. It is probably the inner circle group (the Senior Sisters and Senior Brothers) who continuously reinvent the Knowledge, as they fedback to Lekhraj Kirpalani, and Lekhraj Kirpalani might have approved of their changes. Then Lekhraj Kirpalani related the new concepts in the form of decree or Murlis. This Knowledge (including all predictions), in my opinion was a collaborative thought (from the inputs) of different heads in the begining of the Yagya. We can still see how they make changes in the Murli incrementally over time, and how Bhog messages from different trance messengers try to push a new concept which later or sooner will be incorporated in the Avyakt Vani.

In my opinion, the Murlis are not the words of GOD. The essence though may have come from the thought of God. The evidence points us to a knowledge that is rudimentary in form, unrefined and totalitarian in nature. No matter how much faith we have that the original Murlis are pure and innocent, it just couldn't be, and that is the reason why they are hiding it and keep changing it. The only good about the uncovering the buried Murlis is the uncovering of the truth, and truth of the devil is really ugly, although our realization of it is beautiful.

I do believe in a one God, the highest on high, and he is personal rather than impersonal. The challenge of His being incorporeal is that he doesn't have his own body and borrows someone's whose brain had already have too much information (culture, language, habits, etc.) in it.

From His thoughts and feelings came the words (Murlis) and we are not sure if the words uttered are His or the Chariot's.

Example of God's thoughts/feelings (it shouldn't be even written in English). It is highly abstract, unlimited, and resides in the level of God's thoughts and feelings.

LOVING, COMING and UNITING, SENSE OF URGENCY FOR WORLD RENEWAL, FORGIVENESS, ETC. (These are vibrational spiritual energy and the nature can be sensed by a soul in the same frequency.)

Then, here are some "word translations/decoding" by a soul/Chariot on the basis of his background and experience. The thoughts and feelings of God which are highly refined source of energy, are being decoded on the physical level to our limited understanding following the law of entropy (information loss as energy travels):
  • God is love.
    God has come and is meeting us.
    Destruction of impure world in few years.
    Repent and seek for forgiveness.