Revisions of Murlis and Avyakt Vanis

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
atma
PBK

Revisions of Murlis and Avyakt Vanis

Post by atma »

Bhai's,

What was the purpose of revising Murlis when according to bk's Shiva was entering into Dadi Gulzar?

Can any one shed some light on why 5 years was chosen to revise Murlis?

Why where those particular souls chosen to revise them?and Did any of them claim to have Shiva enter them so this is why they where chosen?

One more thing is it not odd that if Shiva was entering Dadi Gulzar then why are they not calling the words spoken through Dadi Gulzar as Murlis instead they are known as Avyakt Vanis?

atma
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Atma Bhai wrote:What was the purpose of revising Murlis when according to BK's Shiva was entering into Dadi Gulzar?
I think it was as per the directions given by BapDada in one of the first few Avyakt Vanis narrated immediately after the demise of Brahma Baba. In one of those Vanis, it was stated that the Murlis that have been narrated until then must be revised, i.e. studied again. He never meant 'revision' to be 'amendment along with revision', which the BKs have unfortunately been doing ever since 1969.
Atma wrote:Can any one shed some light on why 5 years was chosen to revise Murlis?
That may be because only 5 years' record of Murlis are available with the BKs out of the Murlis narrated during a period of 18 years from 1951 to January, 1969. The same are reprinted every 5 years and circulated among all BK centers/gitapathshalas.

As regards your last two questions, I feel that BKs would be in a better position to answer them.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy »

Arjunbhai
Could you explain what is meant by the term "Revised" as in the following example, used in the other PBK threads for Murli and dharna points :

" Clarified." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 18.6.05 page 1 published by BKs, "

Are these extracts from the daily document that the BKs are reading each morning at the centres, which supposedly is the same throughout all the centres globally ?
If so, then I have found that there are some word-on-word discrepancies in (the English translations, I don't know about the Hindi translations), when comparing them to the hard copies filed away at the centres from the BKs. At the moment I cannot recall which of the points, though the discrepencies are minor, and next time when the chance arises I'll try to be more exact as to which point (but that takes a lot of time and tedious and cumbersome). Thus I am wondering if the extracts taken from the BK Murlis the PBKs are using are from the same documents as the ones the BKs have (I am referring to the more recently dated points), or are the BK's documents inconsistent worldwide.

Regards
Bansy
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Sister Bansy,
Om Shanti. The term 'revised' the 'reprinted' version of the original 5 years collection of Murlis available with the BKs. This 'reprinting' is being done by BKs every five years since 1969. And during this 'revision' or 'reprinting' some editing/cutting is also done by them.

As regards the English translations of the Murli points/dharna points being quoted by us, I think I have clarified earlier that these English translations have been done by PBKs because we do not have the official BK English version published by them. Hence there would definitely be some difference between the English version being quoted here and the official English version being read in BK centers worldwide. However there will not be any difference between the Hindi version that we have quoted and the official Hindi version of the BKs. We only have the original BK Hindi versions of the Murlis/Avyakt Vanis. That is the reason why we were supporting the Admin. in his effort to prepare a library of original English Murlis/Avyakt Vanis published by BKs.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
bansy

Post by bansy »

Arjunbhai

Thanks for the clarification of the differences from the PBKs. I am glad about it.

The Murlis are food for nourishment of the soul. If the soul likes it, it will want more. Some parts are more tasty than others, just don't get too overfed at once and have indigestion. Hence PBK Murlis/Vanis will suit advanced students and BK Murlis/Vanis for basic students.

Just a final query, do the PBKs therefore have a "Murli team" to translate the Hindi versions into English, and how is the final approval for release made (since it cannot be Baba due to English) ?

Regards
Bansy
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Sister Bansy,
Om Shanti. Yes, there are souls (PBKs) who translate the Murlis, and it is also checked by some other souls (PBKs). And in case any version of the Hindi Murli is not clear, they can get clarification from Baba during translation. Although Baba does not translate himself, but he does have sufficiently good knowledge of English and in case of any doubt while checking the English version, Baba is also consulted. Generally, Baba's advice is to use simple English which could be understood by a common man, who has a simple knowledge of English language. But unlike the BKs, everything passes through the eyes of Baba &/or nimit sisters before being released. Baba wants sisters and mothers to take up most of the responsibilities.

I would give an example. At the H.Qs of AIVV family at Delhi, the responsibility of playing Audio/Video Cassettes/CDs at the class room used to be looked after brothers since a long time, but now it is the nimit sisters only who are responsibile for this service. The imparting of advance knowledge to new souls is the responsibility of sisters and mothers only, whether it is the mini-Madhubans or the Gitapathshalas.

Generally, efforts are made by PBKs to do service in an incognito way as directed in the Murlis.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

arjun wrote:Although Baba does not translate himself, but he does have sufficiently good knowledge of English and in case of any doubt while checking the English version, Baba is also consulted. Generally
Dear Arjun

Can you clarify who you mean in this instance when you say 'Baba'.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear John Bhai, Om Shanti.

By 'Baba' I meant the corporeal medium, i.e. Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun