BKWSO commence legal action against BrahmaKumaris.Info

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

10/10 Kalpa after Kalpa after Kalpa after Kalpa

Post by abrahma kumar »

freedom wrote:Yes, a Brother from Harmony House (NY) was in the building and had to run down the stairs to escape ... sorry, I forgot his name. But is one of those Indian Brothers, always smiling ...

Thank you. Yes, how would we say it?; "The child was kept safe under the canopy of the Fathers protection". Destined to be a BK Legend in his own lifetime Kalpa after Kalpa. Om Shanti Brother.

10/10 also has a nice symmetry about it; and whichever way the drama goes, it sure is destined to be become legendary in the annals of the BKWSU.com. I wonder how this whole episode is going to be spoken about in BKdom in the decades to come? You guys reckon we can find the story of it in the Gita?

Talking of which ... Sister Jayanti, can you tell us if God Shiva Baba has sanctioned this legal action? Or is it Avyakt BapDada's department? Or Maybe the answer to that is none of mine nor God Shiva Baba's business? 10/10 also has a nice symmetry about it. Sister Jayanti, a one word post in answer would suffice. Thank you.

BK History in the making in dis ya lifetime Kalpa after Kalpa after Kalpa after Kalpa after Kalpa after Kalpa after Kalpa after Kalpa as long as there will be ... kalpas. God Shiva Baba came and told us about what a Kalpa is without us even asking Him, so as His child I think it only fair that He speak up now, at our request.

Sister Jayanti, can you arrange for a trance messenger to go to Avyakt BapDada and bring back a message for us. Or maybe we should ask The President Brahma Kumaris, USA to help us with that?

Om Shanti
regards
abek
tinydot
ex-BK

Post by tinydot »

abrahma Kumar wrote:Yep, I know the Brother by sight. Om Shanti Bhai.
I think it was Ram Prakash.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

abek wrote:Sister Jayanti, can you tell us if God Shiva Baba has sanctioned this legal action? Or is it Avyakt BapDada's department?
One wonders why the BKs involved did not and did not just come back to us and present it to us ... it would have to be BapDada in person. I, personally, would not trust a trance messenger. It would have been so easy. More secrecy and control.

Its not attractive to watch. I imagine the BKs involved sitting at Amrit Vela, staring at Lekhraj Kirpalani's picture wondering what they are thinking, the wills involved. I imagine the version of the affair they are telling other BKs; quiet character assassinations, "defamation of Baba", embittered ex-BKs.
  • Ultimately, the Godly camera sees all.
Its not fair on all of the innocent, good people that have given so much to have their name dragged into this mire. Equally, its not fair that they are uninformed. In my opinion, its a very vulgar way to deal with things that only exposes the failings in the structure of the movement.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

ex-l wrote:... Its not attractive to watch. I imagine the BKs involved sitting at Amrit Vela, staring at Lekhraj Kirpalani's picture wondering what they are thinking, the wills involved. I imagine the version of the affair they are telling other BKs; quiet character assassinations, "defamation of Baba", embittered ex-BKs ...
And not to ever forget the gospel version according to the 5 word epithet: "The soul has left Baba".

I could be deluded but i cant really see how they can succeed in this.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

And not to ever forget the gospel version according to the 5 word epithet: "The soul has left Baba".

It remains to be seen just who was/is with ShivBaba in the first place. It strikes me that many users on the forum have such deep affection for God/Truth/Friendship, that any amount of adversity will simply continue to bring out the best in us.

However, it will become apparent that those who outwardly profess sweetness and light, yet inwardly plot and plan conniving schemes to bring about obstacles to the revelation of truth will bring about their own self-destruction. Drama is beneficial, let it play out.

It is best not to even look upon these villains let alone meet up with them. Why is this? They are bankrupt in every way. They have nothing to give but beautiful smiles, sweet words, and a knife in the back.

They are the ones who betrayed our Mother, deny our Father and 'kill' our brothers. By their actions it is known. The way is simple, maintain self-respect.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

United States Patent and Trademark Office wrote:Word Mark: BRAHMA KUMARIS

Goods and Services: IC 016. US 002 005 022 023 029 037 038 050. G & S:
[color= blue]Books and printed publications in the nature of magazines, newsletters, booklets, pamphlets and brochures, all relating to spiritual and meditation issues; stationery; printed instructional and teaching material featuring spiritual and meditation issues. Provision of spiritual sacred text, specifically termed Murlis or Murli classes, for meditation students[/color]
Even in applying for a trademark/wordmark for the name 'Brahmakumaris', the BKWSO corporation has not followed the Shrimat as contained in their own Murlis. Please read the following extract from a very recent revised Sakar Murli published by the BKs:

"Baba samjhaatey rahtey hain. Correction bhi kartey jaao. Brahmakumar kumariyon kay aagey Prajapita Brahma jaroor likhnaa chaahiye. Prajapita kahney say Baap siddh ho jata hai. Ham prashna hee poochtey hain ki Prajapita Brahma say kya sambandh hai? Kyonki Brahma naam toh bahuton kay hain. Koi female ka naam bhi Brahma hai. Prajapita naam toh kiska hota nahee, isliye Prajapita akshar bahut jaroori hai. Prajapita Aadi Dev kahtey hain. Parantu Aadi Dev ka arth nahee samajhtey. Prajapita toh jaroor yahaan hee hoga na. Aadi Dev fir vah Brahma (sookshma) ho jata hai. Aadi arthaat shuruaat ka. Prajapita Brahma ko fir beti hai Saraswati. Sookshmavatan may toh beti ho na sakey. Rachayita toh yahaan hai na. In guhya baaton ko vishaalbuddhi vaaley hee dhaaran kar saktey hain. Dharanaa kay saath manners bhi chaahiye. Jo koi bhi dekh khush ho. Tumharaa bol jo nikaltaa hai unko ratna kaha jata hai." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 06.09.07, pg 2)

“Baba keeps explaining. You also go on making corrections. One must definitely prefix the word ‘Prajapita Brahma’ to ‘Brahmakumar-kumaris’. By telling ‘Prajapita’ the Father is proved. The question that we precisely ask is that – what is your relationship with Prajapita Brahma? It is because many people have the name Brahma. Some females also have the name Brahma. Nobody has the name Prajapita. That is why the word ‘Prajapita’ is very important.

People say Prajapita Aadi Dev. But they do not understand the meaning of Aadi Dev. Prajapita would certainly be here, won’t he? Aadi Dev then becomes that (subtle) Brahma. Aadi means the one who is from the beginning. Then Prajapita has a daughter named Saraswati. He cannot have a daughter in the Subtle Region. The Creator is here, isn’t he? Only those with a broad intellect can understand/inculcate these secret matters. Along with inculcation (of the secret matters) such manners are also required that anyone should be happy on seeing. The words that emerge from your mouth are called gems.”
(Revised Sakar Murli dated 06.09.07, pg 2 published by BKs, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; and translated by a PBK)

Baba is saying that the word ‘Prajapita’ is very important. That is why one must definitely prefix the word ‘Prajapita Brahma’ to ‘Brahmakumar-kumaris’. But the members of Brahmakumari institution call themselves as Brahmakumar-kumaris (BKs) and not as Prajapita Brahmakumar-kumaris (PBKs). Moreover Prajapita Brahmakumari Ishwariya Vishwavidyalay is presented to the world in the form of Brahmakumari institution. Is it in accordance with the Shrimat to do so?

Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
pilatus
non-BK

Text of e-mail to BK contacts

Post by pilatus »

Following abek's lead, below is the text of an e-mail which I've just sent to my various BK contacts in the UK. May we all keep up the good work, especially admin!
pilatus wrote:This is a short e-mail to update you with recent events in my life and raise an issue which I'd like to bring to your attention.

Some of you may remember that I attended the SAM retreat in Worthing back in March. Afterwards, I found myself doing a lot churning (for what seemed like several months) regarding my core spiritual values and, in particular, the best way forward for me spiritually during this phase of my life.

I decided that I would return to my Anglican (Christian) roots and again become a regular churchgoer. I am currently on track to be "confirmed" (i.e. become a "card-carrying" member of the Anglican communion) in November and in parallel become a Tertiary (or 3rd Order) member of the Society of St Francis (an organisation of Anglican Franciscans http://orders.anglican.org/tssf/index.htm).

There are many aspects of and people within the BK for which and to whom I am grateful, especially those like Usha, Bhupen, Lee, Esme, Clyde, Manda, Jayanti, Neville from the Loughborough, Leicester, Reading, GRC and GCH families who, between them, helped me along the path towards becoming a better person.

However, earlier this year, I became aware of a website http://www.brahmakumaris.info which reveals a much darker side to the BK experience. It involves some very evolved souls who are or were committed and involved with the BK for long periods (20 years plus) and in responsible positions (e.g. heads of centre). Over the last few months, I've become an active contributor to the forum (under the username of Pilatus if you want to look it up). The forum is obviously extremely helpful to people like me who are in a "post-BK" phase of their lives. It's also a good way for current BKs, ex-BKs and PBKs to share views and experiences.

In the last few weeks, BK San Antonio, Texas (Col Hansa Ravel) has taken steps to get the http://www.brahmakumaris.info site closed down or at least renamed to be less obviously linked to the Brahma Kumaris "trademark". I'll simply give you a link to the press release on the forum website and let you form your own opinions. From a personal point-of-view, I am afraid that this action is simply affirming my decision to no longer be involved with the BK and is even beginning to undermine the previously high opinion I had of many of you and most of the BK teachings ...

http://www.brahmakumaris.info/articleindex.html
http://brahmakumaris.info/blog/?p=176

P.S. Please feel free to forward this e-mail to Jayanti, Neville or Muni if they are interested in the content and/or you feel it appropriate.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

Thanks for sharing with us pilatus.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

admin wrote:FINAL UPDATE
... We would appreciate the support of others in compiling information to support our defence of the domain name dispute, especially that which draws into question the ownership of the generic term "Brahma Kumaris" by a handful of self-representing individuals.

BrahmaKumaris.Info makes no copyright claims on any of the materials or comments presented here and encourages individuals to freely make copies of this website and its contents so that it can be replicated elsewhere.[/b] ...
... Is there any scenario that would result in http://www.BrahmaKumaris.info becoming a READ ONLY resource? Or could the site be ordered 'off' the www altogether?

Thanks
abek
bansy

Post by bansy »

Is there any scenario that would result in http://www.BrahmaKumaris.info becoming a READ ONLY resource? Or could the site be ordered 'off' the www altogether?
This is a good idea. Is the dispute mainly the dispute about the name of this website?

However, maybe the contents of this forum can be made into a blog, and the name of the blog can be anything since it could be the name of a person. And anyone can be called Joe Bloggs or Brahma Krishna etc since it is not uncommon to have people's names as Shankar, Narayan, Devi, Krishna, etc in India.

So I recommend everyone to make their own copies of this website. Should you need to, just create blogs and multiple blogs all over. There are plenty of websites that enable blogs. It doesn't even matter if you don't reference the source of your blog. Well, since the BKWSU does not reference the source of their Murlis, who knows what versions of Murlis they are issuing everyday, or if they are can even be called Murlis anymore.
bansy

Post by bansy »

What about the wikipedia ? How can that be saved ?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Due to the license the Wikipedia is created with, you can make as many copies of it as you want. You can also go back in the History of it to find a more complete version the BKs have not cut to pieces and use that one.

Who knows what the BKs will try next. What concerns me is that this site now has a good reputation for truth and supporting individuals. By hijacking the name, the BKs will then hijack all the goodwill. People that are looking for help wont know where to find it easily and instead will discover more PR like stuff. They wont know what to trust.

It will also have a double effect of driving whatever new site is started up back down the search engines. I am entirely sure some elements within the BKs will love that and want to suppress us as much as possible.

Folks should also leave note about the BKWSU trying to shut down this site on other blogs and forums etc, just so the rest of the world know what they are up to and if it has to move, then note of where it went.

What saddens me is "just because you are a BK, does not mean that you are enlightened". I wonder if those BKs that have the knives out really "get" what we are doing here or if they are just acting out of some "Bhakti". They think this site is bad PR but what sort of PR is doing what they are doing? Talking of which, how big ARE the trance lights now!?! Despite what the articles above say, let's all say it together ... the Brahma Kumaris are not a religion ...
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

United States Patent and Trademark Office wrote:Word Mark BKWSU

Goods and Services:
IC 035. US 100 101 102. G & S: Provision of advertising space by electronic means and global information networks; editing and publication of advertising matter for others via the internet, specifically websites; operating an online shopping site in the field of spirituality and meditation
"Brahmakumari Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalay ye shabd wrong hai. Ismay Prajapita shabd jaroor add karnaa hai." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 04.09.85, pg 2)

Children, the word, ‘Brahma Kumari Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya' is wrong. One must certainly add the word ‘Prajapita’ to it. (Revised Sakar Murli dated 4.9.85, published by BKs, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; and translated by a PBK)
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:Children, the word, ‘Brahma Kumari Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya' is wrong. One must certainly add the word ‘Prajapita’ to it. (Revised Sakar Murli dated 4.9.85, published by BKs, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; and translated by a PBK)
"Pah!!! What is a Murli point worth? We've got a business to run ... besides which, we can always 'revise' the Murli where God got it wrong". Its remarkable how opposite their actions are. Who is the breakway group?

I was just thinking ... by hijacking the domain name, what they also achieve (although I doubt they have thought of this or care) is to break many of the links we have made cross-referencing the forum, encyclopedia, xbkchat resources and articles. That is nothing less than ignorant vandalism. Anytime anyone clicked on one, they would lead back to the BKWSU.
in the night
Not sure

Post by in the night »

ex-l wrote:That is nothing less than ignorant vandalism.
I couldn´t agree more!.

What in the world are BKs thinking?? ... if anyone tries to surpress the flow of unbiased information, it just returns stronger!!! EVEN DARK AND BIAS POLITICIANS KNOW THIS.