Shiv through Shankar

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

How are you getting on with the BKs in Russia?

On a practical level.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Shankar, tell us of our need of you?

Post by abrahma kumar »

BKdimok wrote:Om Shanti. I won't serve you personally. This body and brain will be used by God. I'll be as a detached observer main time. As for your need it's up to you. The main aims of this role are: destroying all impurity in the Yagya and creating all the stuff of Golden Age after.
Shankar, kindly re-read my post; and reply if you care to. I mean no offence so please take none. You seem to have misunderstood the question because i do not sense that you have answered. earlier on there was the following:
ex-l wrote:When are we ever going to get "kick-ass" trance mediums telling it how it really is and approaching BapDada with a little bit of intellectual rigor and discipline to address some of the inconsistencies in the knowledge and family? Are they all afraid to ask him a straight question?
abrahma Kumar wrote:Shankar, how would you begin to serve us? Tell us of our need of you?
I asked you a straight question and you have not answered.

Looking forward to chatting with you.
Thanks
regards
abek
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Re: Shankar, tell us of our need of you?

Post by bkdimok »

abrahma Kumar wrote:I asked you a straight question and you have not answered.
Om Shanti. I did not understand the question right. Let's try again. As I see situation; you can ask Him questions through ICQ and e-mail as He said. But I don't know whether He will answer. He said to John through ICQ.
John wrote:KolotyginDmitry [5:24 pm]:
Child enough history
TruthSeeker [5:25 pm]:
Seeing as what you speak is Murli and Shrimat, do I have your permission to show this to others?
KolotyginDmitry [5:25 pm]:
I'll answer only questions about what to do know and some questions about what will happen (selectively)
KolotyginDmitry [5:25 pm]:
Yes you have it
So you can try. My service is that I'll be there also (ICQ) and you can ask me too. As for me personally I prefer to stop visiting this forum (I am not interested). But I cannot.

With regards, Shankar
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

ex-l wrote:How are you getting on with the BKs in Russia? On a practical level.
Om Shanti. I visit them 1-2 times in a month to keep hand on pulse. There is a big national programme in Russia now (by BKWSU). So they are very busy.

I am going to a Krishnait festival in 11 of september. There will be about 3000-4000 devotees. Also about 15 sanyasis (gurus). I suppose there will happen something important. So wish me luck. I wish you to become as pure as deities no matter you are doing now.

With regards, Shankar aka BK Dmitry Kolotygin
See you.
pbktrinityshiva
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Godly service

Post by pbktrinityshiva »

Ego. The only vice Father can not excuse. It must be just about time in the drama for the atheists to begin defaming ...
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

In Shankar's silence there emerges a golden heart

Post by abrahma kumar »

BKdimok wrote:Om Shanti. I am at your service.
abrahma Kumar wrote:Shankar, how would you begin to serve us? Tell us of our need of
In Shankar's silence i observed the following:
golden heart wrote:Sweet Golden Hearts, I have been studying most of your posts for a very long period ... I would like to introduce myself as 'your obedient servant' who aspires to be lost in Divine Love in the deepest recesses of the Golden Heart of each one of you ... In Loveful Remembrance of Supreme Soul Shiv, Golden Heart
Site hits 113613.
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

Om Shanti. So I am back. But it is not me. It is new me. New view, new knowledge, new understanding. Hope everything goes OK with this site?

Shankar
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

BKdimok wrote:Om Shanti. So I am back. But it is not me. It is new me. New view, new knowledge, new understanding. Hope everything goes OK with this site?
Who are you now?
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

john wrote:Who are you now?
Soul playing role of Shankar, BK Dmitry, Dmitry from Hare Krishna movement, or Dmitry Kolotygin beloved son of his mother and Father.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

bkdimok wrote:Soul playing role of Shankar, BK Dmitry, Dmitry from Hare Krishna movement, or Dmitry Kolotygin beloved son of his mother and Father.
So Shiva has left you now?
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

john wrote:So Shiva has left you now?
He is playing the role of Shankar through that body.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

bkdimok wrote:He is playing the role of Shankar through that body.
Oh, so no real change then.
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

john wrote:Oh, so no real change then.
May be for you, but not for me. Before that festival I thought that I will play the role of Shankar :).
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

But now you think Shiva is playing the role of Shankar through the body of Dmitry?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. did not we hear about the religious fathers like Mahavir Jain, Buddha, Christ, Mohammad, etc. getting revealed to the world only after their enlightenment? Or did they used to go back to the stage of confusion/penance after enlightenment?
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun