Legal action by BKs & the response of PBKs

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Legal action by BKs & the response of PBKs

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.

It appears as if the BKs have presumed since the beginning of this site that it is being run by PBKs or by ex-BKs on behalf of the PBKs.

I wish to state in clear terms that PBKs had no role in the setting up of this site. Nor do they have any role in the day to day functioning of this site except for the participation of the PBKs on this forum.

Contrary to the beliefs of the BKs, the PBKs (AIVV) are not competitors of the BKs, but their bretheren. We have a common goal to establish heaven on this Earth and to reveal the God Father Shiva and cause benefit to every soul of this world. We just differ in the corporeal medium of the incorporeal God Shiva. The dharnaa is the same. The rules are almost the same. Most of the PBKs were BKs in the past and we do cherish our days spent with BKWSU. So, why this enmity towards this site or the PBKs?

This site has helped in great exchange of ideas/thoughts between BKs, ex-BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs and non-BKs. There has not been such free flow of thoughts ever. Although there is criticism of BKs on this site, but that is equally true for the PBKs or the ex-PBKs. But we have learnt to live with the criticism and have tried to reply to the criticism and take it positively. I hope the BKs would also take the criticism in their stride and display the broadmindedness which is expected from them as the seeds of this unlimited world.

AIVV does not solicit any donation from outsiders, i.e. non-members. We are not the financial competitors of the BKs. Had it been so, we would have also organized public programmes and issued advertisements in the media to garner more support. But we have never adopted that method.

I request other PBKs (especially Shivsena Bhai) to come and write about their experiences as members of this site and how it has helped them.

I personally have developed an affinity for this site and thank it for enabling me to meet so many wonderful souls. Although it has helped PBKs to spread their ideas throughout the world, this is not the only reason why PBKs are members of this site. It helps understand the differing viewpoints of BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, non-BKs and ex-BKs.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by andrey »

There can be benefit in the situation. It is just formality.

I think it will not work the voices that "We are brothers" because the world today is such that brother kills the brother. We could defend ourselves in formal way, but they are on the right in this, because they have a trademark that we use.

It is never said that we should have dislike for those who leave, but it is always said that we should welcome them back. We had to leave and cut communication, and now we like to return. We like to be accepted in the family and be part of it. We like to make friends.

Is it possible, as formality, that this site starts belonging to BK, they could put their trademark on it, call it "Global discussion for a Better World" and become official BK site.

I don't know whether they will like to stop the procedure, because they have invested their own money, but for these same money invested they could buy this site with all the souls inside and own it.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

andrey wrote:they have a trademark that we use.
They will definitely have spent many thousands. Its horrific really. But they don't have the trademark yet and it is not clear yet if they will be appointed it. It boils down to whether it is a business with no members of which only the directors are BKs or a religion. You cant trademark generic terms.

They will also get into problems using the word University without being a university. May be the problem goes back to the start when the World Renewal Trust was founded in 1969. Essentially, was it not the start of something separate and different from the PBKIVV?
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

andrey wrote:Is it possible, as formality, that this site starts belonging to BK, they could put their trademark on it, call it "Global discussion for a Better World" and become official BK site.
"Earth calling Andrey, are you receiving us, over"
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

john wrote:"Earth calling Andrey, are you receiving us, over"
Although I laughed, I have to agree with andrey on this one. It would be right and proper if they could be trusted to carry it on as it is without censorship.

But under the current regime, who could trust them to do so? What is the bet that the site will be nuked, paved and turned into an American Shopping Mall for "product"?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:They will also get into problems using the word University without being a university. May be the problem goes back to the start when the World Renewal Trust was founded in 1969. Essentially, was it not the start of something separate and different from the PBKIVV?
“God Father is called spiritual, knowledgeful. So you will write the name Spiritual University. Nobody will raise an objection. Then, you will remove those words (Prajapita Brahmakumari) and write this name ‘Spiritual University’. Try and see, write ‘God Fatherly University.’ This is their aim object. Then day by day, there will be changes in your museum , pictures etc. also. Then it will have to be written at all the centres - Spiritual God Fatherly University.”- (Sakar Revised Murli dated 20.3.74 and 19.2.2000, published by the BKs, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba and translated by a PBK)

“Many institutions have been named Universities. Actually, that is not a world university. Universe means the entire world. The unlimited Father opens only one college in the entire world. You know, that everyone in the world is going to become pure. There is only one University, which Father establishes. We take the entire world to the abode of peace and the abode of prosperity. That is why this is called Godly University. God comes and gives the inheritance of salvation (mukti) and true salvation (jeevanmukti, i.e. living a life free from vices and full of virtues) to the whole world. It is actually a matter of Father, but everyone keeps saying University. Changing this universe, i.e the entire world is the task of Father only.”(Sakar Revised Murli dated 25.8.84 published by the BKs, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba and translated by a PBK)