Cult Exit Forum

for concern over cult-related damage, institutional abuse & psychological problems.
proy
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Cult Exit Forum

Post by proy »

There is a new chatty forum for ex-members of all cults, and their families, which has just started here Cult Exit.

My apologies to anyone who has been having trouble viewing the cult exit forum since I posted about it. There have been server problems. If things do not improve then the cult exit forum will be moved to a different server.

It is a good thing that we have this forum for those of us affected by the BKs. We have admin to thank for all the time, effort, and expense that go into providing this forum for us here.

The Cult Exit Forum is now working again and has had a make-over. Thank you all for your patience.
proy
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Live Chat

Post by proy »

There is now Live Chat available on the Cult Exit web site Home Page.
proy
ex-BK

Sorry

Post by proy »

My sincere apologies to anyone trying our cultexit forum this weekend.

We are as fed up as you are if you have been trying to access the forum and getting server maintenance messages. If we had known the service provider was going to be so unreliable then we would have delayed our start up time.

Howiemac is working overtime now to get our own custom system up and running as soon as possible. When that is done we will transfer everything to our new system and the new domain name which I have bought, which is http://www.cultexit.org and I will be renting space on Howiemac's own server, so we will have full control and a good forum experience for you.

Thank you for your patience.
proy
ex-BK

Re: Sorry

Post by proy »

proy wrote:Thankyou for your patience.
The cultexit forum is working properly now. The Freeforums people have sorted it out. Howiemac will be the admin while I am on vacation.
proy
ex-BK

Cult Exit has moved

Post by proy »

proy
ex-BK

Confidential Forum

Post by proy »

There is now a new confidential forum available for members of cultexit. Anyone not included in the Confidential Forum Group will not be able to read the posts in that forum.