Aryan culture

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
sparkal
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

Aryan culture

Post by sparkal »

Now that I have hit on the Hindi wallah's, it gives me licence to get into the arrogant aloof western fraternity. There is only one thing worse that an elitist arrogant person of the Hindi culture, and that is an arrogant, aggressive westerner of the Aryan culture who exudes some sort of right, though, they may not know why. They may even think that it is their right not to know why.

A culture which has grown to expect to rule the world by birthright. A culture which looks down on all others. We can see it at its worst at the moment in the far east as it exploits others. I wonder how many Indian goods are made in China or if they have kept it within the family so to speak. Westerners have been conned into thinking that greater technology is somehow spiritual advancement and the rest of the world is catching on to this lie, in Ravan's kingdom of illusion that is.

The Bhog message spoke of the degree of corruption as a result of Dadi seeing around the world. Don't under estimate the degree of corruption. That may be partly why we are here on this forum, we find the level of corruption unacceptable and feel the need to do something. In short, both these two, and other cultures, may have been infiltrated at the highest level by unacceptable types.

With regards to BKWSU, there may be no going back even, which means a need for a new creation. The power is in the source, knowledge is limited, we all have that, but where is the source working from? This will determine outcomes. Indeed, deeper or more advanced knowledge of any kind may be dangerous if it is not acompanied by the experience. It may give rise to arrogant imperialist type of thinking. The experience in question related to essence purity, innocence even. Or do souls only want the knowledge? This could turn you into a fool. A truly elevated souls also has the experience.

Madhuban is a memorial to something which once happened. A memorial to what? To God's incarnation? To purity? To knowledge, which is power? To souls who achieved great things? That which Madhuban is a memorial of may now be moving West and there may in future be memorials in the West to what is about to take place over the coming decades.

The "fort" reference suggests that most or all of the officers and generals and soldiers are out in the field and only the women, children and homosexuals are left to keep things ticking over. Make sure that there are not other things ticking over. You have no right to use and abuse, I and mine. My Yagya, my Dadi, my facilities, my culture. My knowledge to strut around arrogantly owning. MY AGENDA. It is not even OUR agenda.

Back to Westerners - my deep knowledge does away with the need to experience, and I have my house, car and bank account if all else fails to feed my hungry ego. Yes, I don't need to do any more, I am made. You had better hope that God does not come to someone like myself and give me access to God's power or your self made empire could come crashing to the ground. But don't worry, God is a conservative voter, "right?". Time to go beyond all that, but not into a state of royal Imperialism, you know, with golden chains attached, well, and a house and ...

While some are kept by the Yagya, others, possibly who have taken birth in other cultures, possibly even living in relative poverty, souls who may have contributed something in their last and or this, or both, which sustains you, they will now or soon know who and what they are and may ask questions as to what is happening back at the fort and within the Yagya in general. And, I would keep my bad vibrations to myself if I were you. We are not all God, and we may want to ask questions later.

So, the Hindi folk have the facilities, and the Westerners may have the know how to reveal Baba, if they can remove their heads from their competitive elitist materialistic power hungry jaxi's. And, politeness won't cut it in the eyes of spiritual experience, purity and innocence. So, let the yogi souls do their thing. Well, you tell me, how will God be revealed other than through God's love? If you cannot or won't do that, you have work to do one way or other. Peace making work even. Compromise.

The yogi souls have the power. They should have the ultimate say as they are capable of reaching higher states and receiving touchings. Regardless of body type. We may all have experienced Dadi Janki as an innocent child in an old body. There are senior brothers in Madhuban whom I have never seen light in their eyes. It makes me wonder why they are senior brothers, and why there is no light in their eyes. Perhaps it is not difficult to see why the show is moving on, leaving the memorial which is Madhuban. A powerful place. COMPROMISE is the way forward, with self respect, and regard for others.

On a personal level, you can all safely assume that I am now very stubborn and difficult to deal with for anyone who wants to come and TAKE. People come to take often, it is draining, but they never seem to want what I want or, HAVE to give. That ends now, be they of my old religion, or those who want to convert me to their religion/way of thinking.

There is no need for me to search, I have found. I have found through EXPERIENCE and not just dry knowledge to pump up the ego and self importance. It is the ego- less state which brings results. If we are going to go around pumped up with ego, let it be because we managed to get into an ego- less state, then transform it back again.

I was hoping to tell you how much my house car and bank balance is, and my job status but never quite found a way, oh well, I may have to rely on plan B which is Yoga and depth of experience. we just need to put it into action now. Bring it all into the world in a practical form. Compromise means, if you cannot get a seat in the back row, the second back will do (Whatever happened to competing for the front row?).

PEACE