Hi From Jiri to all Godly Family

jiri
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Hi From Jiri to all Godly Family

Post by jiri »

Om Shanti

My Name is Jiri (previously listed as Gerry). I am a pukka morning class student for 24 years with BKs. After all that time discovered the advanced Murli's spoken via Baba Dixit. Shiv Baba has always protected me from all the goings on within BKs.

When i first came into Gyan, i was designated as a driver for the local Didi to meet with the mayor. At the door of the mayor's office, the mayor asked Didi - who is that, "Oh him he's just a man of the street" she replied, turned to me and told me to wait in the car where i sat happily in Yoga. So Baba protected me all along from the goings on within BKs. I live with my extended family as grandpa. I have been married twice and am a widower. I do not travel about.

Since coming into contact over the internet with the continuing Sakar Murlis via Baba Dixit, i study them daily. They are what i have been looking for all these years. The good old original teachings continued.

However, i am pledged to remain in the BKs and continue to support and sustain the BK center. My family seems like babies to me when the speak so simply like bhagats and act like sheep. I grin and see it all part of the game.

I share what Advanced Knowledge i can without compromising my role. After the Murli at BK centre, i go home and read the PBK Murli. I am in contact with local PBKs as well and they understand and respect my continuing role to support BKs.

I understand there are many in the same situation as me.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

Hi Jiri
Welcome to the Forum (under your new name) and I wish you well and hope your time on this forum will be warm and enlightening.

best regards
Paul
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Welcome greeting to Jiri

Post by abrahma kumar »

Hi Jiri
Welcome to the Forum and I too wish you well.
regards
abek
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Jiri wrote:However, I am pledged to remain in the BKs and continue to support and sustain the BK center. My family seems like babies to me when the speak so simply like bhagats and act like sheep. I grin and see it all part of the game. I share what Advanced Knowledge I can without compromising my role. After the Murli at BK centre, I go home and read the PBK Murli. I am in contact with local PBKs as well and they understand and respect my continuing role to support BKs. I understand there are many in the same situation as me.
Dear Jiri,

Om Shanti. I respect your decision. In fact, most PBKs (especially in India) continue to visit the BK center until they are thrown out/banished. I am sure that with your vast experience in lokik and alokik life, you would be able to maintain a balance between both worlds (bk & pbk).

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
bkti-pit
BK

Post by bkti-pit »

Welcome Jiri!

I am also 24 years in Gyan and also feel that I have been protected from the worst of the BK world. I am quite new on this forum myself and hope you will enjoy your participation ion it.

BK Ti-Pit
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I have been following this forum for quite sometime Jiri and despite all the bitterness projected upon PBKs by BK members and others I have seen elsewhere, I never failed to be impressed at the fond sentiments, responsibility and even forgiveness towards the BKWSU that PBKs such as arjun, aimee and now you show.

It is a privilege for me to be at the one mela in the world where all such parties can come to meet, share experiences and findings, and to be amongst those with such long term engagement. I encourage you to please open up and share with us all that you have seen and learned ... that they do not teach in the 7 Day course.

There are, no doubt, wounds in the body of the BK family and these need healed. I am a great believer in cleaning them out and letting them air rather than leaving them fester away poorly bandaged.

Sometimes it requires the sharp cut of honesty, and a little bit of pain to remove the scabs, draw the poison out and allow fresh blood to flow again.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Welcome Jiri

With 24 years experience I hope you can share some of it on the forum. I agree Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is a strong return to the fundamentals of Gyan and a powerful insightful soul.