Discussion: The 3 worlds

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
bro neo
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Discussion: The 3 worlds

Post by bro neo »

So what's your concept of the structure of reality after being a BK? To start things off, my favorite prepackaged theory of dimensions, String theory.

For dummies:

http://www.nasca.org.uk/String/string.html

For mad scientists:

http://www.superstringtheory.com/
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

What puzzles me is how the sun can regenerate itself, because essentially do we not just see it as something that is burning out in our modern preconceived view of how things work, maybe our(or my) preconceived ideas are just wrong. I mean our way of thinking would be that it would eventually just burn out. Yet who's to say it can not regenerate and return to the state it was at a previous point in time.

I did note on one of the sites talking about time and time travel that, that some people(theorists) were now seeing time as cyclic. nasca.org.uk
Altering perceptions.

When it comes to time travel it is important that our perception of time should be modified. We nearly always think of time as linear, yet modern experts believe that time may really be circular. In other words we could travel so far into the future that eventually we would come back to the year of our birth.
bro neo
ex-BK

Post by bro neo »

Yes john, very good! Think, ponder, JOIN US, JOIN US…

As a BK with an unceasingly inquisitive mind, I also needed to understand everything. You can read some of Jagdish Bhai’s books they probably have something for ya. Anyways I would say, if I was still a BK, that the shift in spiritual energy that happens between now and the Golden Age will regenerate all matter reversing age and entropy. Besides, what do those evil scientists know anyways? They are always changing their theories. It is US, with the power of SILENCE that are enlightened! Muwahhaha…

Whether time is really cyclic doesn’t seem to be a real issue for people on the path towards self realization. It can’t be proven by the self within ones existing resources, so it’s probably not something we need to know in order for achievement of our personal great work.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

What to know for the achievement of our personal great work?

Post by abrahma kumar »

bro neo wrote:Yes john, very good! Think, ponder, JOIN US, JOIN US ... Whether time is really cyclic doesn’t seem to be a real issue for people on the path towards self realization. It can’t be proven by the self within ones existing resources, so it’s probably not something we need to know in order for achievement of our personal great work.
Hi bro neo, welcome back. Though I have titled this post as can be seen I am really focusing on that part of your post that invites us to consider the probability that there are somethings we need not know in order to achieve our personal great work, as you put it. These things may be revealed as self-evident once we look closely and inquisitively at our lives. A detached attitude of mind seems more helpful to me now than all the stuff that i know/thought i knew whilst a BK (and mind you we can all still spout that stuff at will anytime we choose. True?).

The spiritually superior pride of place of that we accord Gyan and all its attendant practices and systems now seem like a consequence of my 'buying-into the regime' rather than being rightfully due owing to the unique wisdom that the regime has to offer. Proof? Why doesn't the BKWSU come out and say we have made mistakes? Why doesn't the BKWSU come out and say, yes, Gyan has evolved over the years and our understanding was not always like we present it to you today? Instead of that they keep us thinking that Gyan is and has always been ever thus. In fact that is an apt description of DEATH, is not it?

Nowadays when i read a book my mind marvels at the hundreds of pieces of incidental information I come across. All these bits of information serve to lend more clarity to my journey as i weigh them up against prior information. But these lokik bits of information never require me to "cop out of the human race", so to speak.

Whilst a fully paid-up BK, I spent untold hours contemplating all manner of Godly points and my mind was rewarded with untold ecstacisms. But rather than always give pride of place to my human mind, I instead stood in awe of the things (points) I contemplated. Never mind that these points were not evidenced nor logically explained. That they fitted in with a world view that i was enamoured with was 'fulfillment' enough and I grew expert at the exploring the dynamics of that world view. Ecstacisms seems indeed to be the correct word to describe those lunatic obsessions over things that are NOT real issues for people on the path towards self realization.

In truth, it was not even real introspection; it was more like traversing through fog whose 'whiteness' the senses take to be evidence that it is not dark! True indeed, but you are still unable to see where you are going

What else is there about BK philosophy to which we can say: It can’t be proven by the self within one's existing resources, so it's probably not something we need to know in order for achievement of our personal great work!

Thanks for the post bro neo.
bro neo
ex-BK

Post by bro neo »

Hi abrahma kumar, thanks. We exist in a time and dimension where many questions about existence cannot be answered indefinitely. This makes me think 1 of 2 things is happening.
  • 1. We are just part of a random series of events which have just so happened to create conscious beings and that's that. If that's the case then we can strive for increasing our consciousness within what we can know from this dimension (to create higher dimensions perhaps) or we just fiz out of existence when we die so it doesn't matter what we do anyways.

2. We are here for a higher purpose and the powers that be have given us everything we need in order to achieve this higher purpose, all we need do is to find the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth as available within this dimension. The trick here is breaking free form "The Lie".
I agree with you that as we continue to fight the good fight more will be revealed. Thus knowing our personal mission statement is of priceless importance.

At the end of the day, I believe everything is about survival and security. Death is the greatest human insecurity. Change for the worse is next. The BK philosophy offers answers and insurance to make people BELIEVE they are 100% secure. That's all the mind needs to be totally content really, belief.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: What to know for the achievement of our personal great w

Post by fluffy bunny »

abrahma Kumar wrote:In truth, it was not even real introspection; it was more like traversing through fog whose 'whiteness' the senses take to be evidence that it is not dark! True indeed, but you are still unable to see where you are going

What else is there about BK philosophy to which we can say: It can’t be proven by the self within one's existing resources, so it's probably not something we need to know in order for achievement of our personal great work! .
I know that you are not alone in this line of thought. It is where many get to. I remember speaking to what would have been consider great souls withint he BK family and, privately, they were thinking the same.

I appreciate your impression of a "white fog". Of course, it is both metaphorical and tallies with "Subtle Region" experiences. I would say it is corect and that see through the fog, recognizing it and rising above it is the next step we have to take. Its either a stop or a "block off" stage. It is fog. There is too much deliberate and willful obstruction to truth at a worldly level for the BKWSU to be such a pure and enlightened organization.

So, if it is not a pure and enlightened organization, what is it? Come in Ground Control ...
  • Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
    Commencing countdown, engines on
    Check ignition and may God’s love be with you
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

bro neo wrote:2. We are here for a higher purpose and the powers that be have given us everything we need in order to achieve this higher purpose, all we need do is to find the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth as available within this dimension. The trick here is breaking free form "The Lie".
Awesome thinking Neo ... you must be riding the Matrix waves well!

'The Lie' must surely incorporate both the choice of living with 'The Lie' or living in "The Truth" at the same time. Only once we understand what The Lie is, can one possible begin to understand The Truth, eh? One's shadow side must be The Lie and one's Light Side must then be "The Truth" ...
bro neo
ex-BK

Post by bro neo »

paulkershaw wrote:'The Lie' must surely incorporate both the choice of living with 'The Lie' or living in "The Truth" at the same time. Only once we understand what The Lie is, can one possible begin to understand The Truth, eh? One's shadow side must be The Lie and one's Light Side must then be "The Truth" ...
Thanks paulkershaw, and very deep thoughts to ponder. I was introduced to the concept of the great lie when I was studying Plato’s Dialogs. The teacher said something about how Socrates said society is built on it. I totally failed that class, might have had something to do with me being stoned out of my brain every time I was there. I still loved it though.

How would you describe the shadow self? I am sure you would have a more spiritual perspective on it then I, which would be good to hear. I see it as the animal instincts within us. They are the instincts that kept us alive when we were roaming the planes and were in constant threat by saber tooth tigers and rival tribes. Anger is a form of defense, revenge as well. Lust and attachment, or love as it’s also called, is our desperate drive to create a group to help protect ourselves. Greed is also very logical from the stand point of resources being limited.

Society now is built on completely different sets of laws for survival but our instincts remain. Modern law, religion, and moral definitions are an attempt (which is not all that unsuccessful) to protect the common good, but it also uses our animal instincts in an attempt to maintain the order by channeling them for unnecessary expenditures.

Learning how to manage these instincts successfully is universally challenging. Religion tells us we will be born to a new life of suffering or be damned to eternal pain if we act on them. Governments use the threat of prison and death. These are all threats in an attempt to control people’s animal side. I believe if we really knew a deep level of the truth things would be a lot more civil and manageable.

The assumptions about the improvable that the different religions have as dogmas have definitely had their place in establishing limited peace but we can see from the conflicts of today they are also a cause of tremendous chaos.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

Hey, Neo of the Matrix World-->

I Hope I've read your posting correctly - been so busy at work I've hardly had time to even have a look-see at all the forum happenings and postings and have been missing you all ...

Thanks for thinking that I may have a better spiritual perspective of these things ... But, No, I don't feel that at all. In fact, I'd say that for all of us its an individual and personal assessment and understanding but the one thing I feel to be important is to know that one needs to be ready to experience the shadow and the light as equal energies, and that both have their place within and without instead of desperately wanting to stop feeling unhappy and depressed and then just trying to work with "The Light" or 'The Truth' (as we're phrasing it here) ...

Hey, Quick thought here - maybe you failed the Big Lie class 'cause you believe in The Big Truth instead? :lol:

Is it possible that not everyone has the same capacity of darkness and lightness? Or do you feel that we are all able on the same level but some are simply not willing to or even have no need to do so?

You're so right - I too would agree with you by questioning how it's possible to even begin to live in complete Truth and Light when virutally every aspect of society's consciousness is geared toward the opposite ... Where one has to live in others shadows on every level, considering that religion, politics, science and even spirituality have all been warped over the ages. We must be a product of the past - so the only way forward is to not live in that space, but then I'd also know others may ask is the Shadow side from the past or it simply part of the present (of the Now ...)?

My current experience tells me that as long as the Sun shines, there's gonna be a shadow of some sort but at least I can now choose which energies to work with at any one time (mostly anyway ...). Whereas before I hit the Gyan conveyor belt in such desperation, I never realised I had a choice and just suffered endlessly, which is why I am still grateful to my time with the BKWSO despite all the goings on ...

I do feel however, that many people around me don't want to work with their shadow side out of fear, they may have a belief system that all these things are the devils work etc, without realsing that its all just part of who we are and all we have to do is act like a satellite and turn ourselves to face whatever energies we fell like transmitting at the time.

Would you agree that many (majority of) people are all addicited or obssessed over something or the other? I equate this to be "The Big Search" and call people "The Seeker" when this is obvious within them. Or are each one of us still seeking the truth and the Light?

Personally speaking, I try very hard just to be (as per Ascended master teachings) but when the psyche is all about 'finding' and 'searching' - its not easy to remain in The Now. I feel to share that nowadays my efforts to be in The Now also then allow me to be in the power of 'The Truth' but hey I am still human and some days it shows ... and that's the shadow side I speak about. ... (!)
paulkershaw
ex-BK

Re: Discussion: The 3 worlds

Post by paulkershaw »

bro neo wrote:So what's your concept of the structure of reality after being a BK?
I am realising that my reality involves every different aspect of who I am, where I am, what I am at the time, i.e reality changes from moment to moment. The problem being is that not all realities are fun to experience are they?

For example I'd rather live in this reality than any other:
But I also know that I N E E D many of my other realities in order to have this one from time to time.

p.s not to change the thread but if Neo and Mr Green know where the place in the picture is, you're great travelers! Let me know if you can guess ... I know you've been there ...
bro neo
ex-BK

Re: Discussion: The 3 worlds

Post by bro neo »

paulkershaw wrote: Let me know if you can guess ... I know you've been there ...
Don't want to think about it. Makes me cry to not be able to be there now. :cry: