Shankar Party

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
atma
PBK

Shankar Party

Post by atma »

Bhai's,

Over the years the term Shankar Party has been used among certain bk's.

I had not heard about the "Shankar Party" until in the last number of years.

Now as far as my limited reading of Murlis does Shiva ever speak of such a party?

or do even any of the Avyakt Vanis mention this Shankar Party?

Or is this something that has simply been made up by the bk's?

Atma
mr green
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by mr green »

i always thought the Shankar party and the PBKs were one and the same, I would be interested if this is not the case
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

And what about the Vishnu Party?
bansy

Post by bansy »

PBKs may be able to answer another related Q to this thread ... where did the term "PBK" come from. The PBK's Uni is AIVV. The "PBK" seems to come from PBKIVV, which used to be BKIVV (hence "BK") but had "P" (Prajapita) added. So is "PBK" also an old term ? PBKs have Murli points related to the renaming of the University to Godly World University. Can PBKs also clarify the naming of the Universities as related to BKIVV, PBKIVV and AIVV. There seems to be a lot of new parties and Universities a few years back.

In addition, many PBKs use such initials in front of their name, like BKs do, but should it be needed since it is not within the letters AIVV ?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Atma wrote:Over the years the term Shankar Party has been used among certain BK's.
I had not heard about the "Shankar Party" until in the last number of years.
Now as far as my limited reading of Murlis does Shiva ever speak of such a party?
or do even any of the Avyakt Vanis mention this Shankar Party?
Or is this something that has simply been made up by the BK's?
Dear brother,
Om Shanti. The term 'Shankar Party' has not been mentioned in any Sakar Murli/Avyakt Vani published by the BKs so far. This is a term coined by certain BKs when the revelation of Advance Party began in 1976.

It is the Advance Party that finds mention in several Sakar Murlis/Avyakt Vanis published by the BKs. They feel that the BKs who have left their bodies and have either taken/not taken rebirth to be part of the Advance Party, like Mama, Didi Manmohini, Dadi Chandramani, Dadi Hridaypushpa, Dadi Sheelendra, Vishwakishore Bhai, Jagdish Bhai, etc.
But PBKs believe that apart from the above souls, it is the souls who have recognized the new role of ShivBaba being played through the corporeal medium of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit as the members of the Advance Party.

In fact, in the Advance knowledge Baba says that there are three groups within the Advance Party, namely,
1. Inspiration Party
- the BKs souls who have left their bodies and have not taken rebirth, like the ones mentioned above and who keep doing Godly service by entering into the bodies of BKs/PBKs.

2. Practical Party - the BKs, who are practically doing physical Godly service of giving message about the primary BK knowledge to the souls of the world. They are good at dharna and seva.

3. Planning Party
- the PBKs, who, because of the direct sustenance and knowledge that they are receiving from ShivBaba are more adept at thinking, churning and planning how to bring about the new world. Since they are mostly householders without any infrastructural/ financial support like the BKs, and because of being somewhat weak in dharana (due to the vicious atmosphere in which they live) they are unable to do practical service like the BKs, but are adept at Gyan (knowledge) and Yaad (remembrance).

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Mr Green wrote:i always thought the Shankar party and the PBKs were one and the same, I would be interested if this is not the case
I think my above answer to Atma Bhai must have clarified your doubt too.
John Bhai wrote:And what about the Vishnu Party?
I think I have answered this a couple of times in other threads, but for your kind information, I would like to repeat that Vishnu Party is an offshoot of the Advance Party, i.e. PBKs. A PBK named Dashrath Patel who parted ways with the PBKs, was annointed by some break-away PBKs as the soul who is playing/ going to play the role of Vishnu. But within a few months of the formation of that group, another group emerged from among them with their headquarters at Hyderabad, a city located in South India. His followers claimed that he was the corporeal Father of Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar. After that some other groups have also emerged from among the BKs/PBKs claiming to be the corporeal mediums of God Shiv. I would not make any comments about their genuineness. It is for the souls to decide on the basis of knowledge that who is the real diamond.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Arjun wrote:It is for the souls to decide on the basis of knowledge that who is the real diamond.
Would you agree that as there are no signs of Shivas entrance into a particular soul that it is purely based on the knowledge coming from that soul that is the deciding factor of the true Chariot?

I have read the Biography of Brahma Baba and the magnificant accounts of how Shiva entered Dada Lekhraj, the light, the power that Lekhraj Kirpalani felt, is this considered fiction by the PBKs. What I mean to say is if Shivas entrance and departure cannot be known how could Lekhraj Kirpalani have felt anything?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Sister Bansy wrote:PBKs may be able to answer another related Q to this thread ... where did the term "PBK" come from. The PBK's Uni is AIVV. The "PBK" seems to come from PBKIVV, which used to be BKIVV (hence "BK") but had "P" (Prajapita) added. So is "PBK" also an old term ? PBKs have Murli points related to the renaming of the University to Godly World University. Can PBKs also clarify the naming of the Universities as related to BKIVV, PBKIVV and AIVV. There seems to be a lot of new parties and Universities a few years back.
In addition, many PBKs use such initials in front of their name, like BKs do, but should it be needed since it is not within the letters AIVV ?
Om Shanti. The term 'PBK' or Prajapita Brahmakumar/kumari has been mentioned in the Sakar Murlis published by the BKs. But the BKs preferred to be known only as BKs and not PBKs, because they knew only Brahma, the elder mother (Dada Lekhraj) but not Prajapita (the one who explained the meanings of divine visions to him). But when the Advance Party began in 1976, the members of this family began to be known as PBKs, since they considered themselves to be children of both Brahma (the elder mother) and Prajapita (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit).

The word 'Prajapita' began to be mentioned in the Murlis/pictures by Shiv through Brahma Baba when Mama started suffering from cancer and had to shift to Bombay for treatment and after her demise, the word 'Prajapita' was used more frequently by Brahma Baba, because ever since Mama fell ill, some children within the Godly family, who possessed the characters/sanskars of heretic religions started troubling ageing Brahma Baba. So Brahma Baba started remembering the Prajapita (his business partner Sevakram) through whom he had received the clarifications of his divine visions and who had warned against encouraging the above mentioned children in the Yagya, who possessed bad sanskars. But due to his nature of motherly love and affection, Brahma Baba continued to encourage such children and suffered the results of disobeying Prajapita, when Mama fell sick. So, in the remembrance of that Prajapita, he started laying stress on the word 'Prajapita' in the Murlis.

As regards the Murli points related to the naming of BKIVV or PBKIVV or AIVV I would come back with the points as and when I get them.

It is not necessary that the abbreviation PBK should be part of the spiritual family's name AIVV. Because Baba has directed us in the Murlis (published by BKs) to add the initials PBK before our names, the PBKs do so.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Arjun wrote:Brahma Baba continued to encourage such children and suffered the results of disobeying Prajapita, when Mama fell sick. So, in the remembrance of that Prajapita, he started laying stress on the word 'Prajapita' in the Murlis.
Arjun you make it sound like Brahma spoke the Murlis, is this your intention?
atma
PBK

Post by atma »

Bhai Arjuna,

Thanks for bringing to light that which I started to see.

That the term Shankar party was not or never has ben mentioned in any Avyakt Vanis or Murlis but was being fabricated by certain bk's.

Again something made up by certain bk's out of fear and ingorance.

atma
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

John Bhai wrote:
Would you agree that as there are no signs of Shivas entrance into a particular soul that it is purely based on the knowledge coming from that soul that is the deciding factor of the true Chariot?

I have read the Biography of Brahma Baba and the magnificant accounts of how Shiva entered Dada Lekhraj, the light, the power that Dada Lekhraj felt, is this considered fiction by the PBKs. What I mean to say is if Shivas entrance and departure cannot be known how could Dada Lekhraj have felt anything?
Dear brother, Om Shanti.
I agree that knowledge is the deciding factor of the true Chariot. But in case of Gulzar Dadiji some physical factors also play a role. Many souls take those physical signs, like change in facial expressions, a jerk at the time of arrival and departure of Avyakt BapDada, constant sitting posture for hours together, etc.

Yes, the so-called story about the entrance of Shiv into Brahma Baba seems to have been created by the BKs, because there is no such proof in the Murlis that when Shiv entered into Brahma's body He uttered the Sanskrit Shloka 'Nijanand swaroopam Shivoham Shivoham...." . How can God Shiv who has repeatedly said in the Murlis that God would not choose a difficult and almost dead language like Sanskrit to narrate the Gita knowledge, choose to begin His incarnation on Earth with a Sanskrit Shloka?

And had Dada Lekhraj understood everything on the first occassion of Shiv's entrance at his home while his guru was delivering a lecture in the same house, then he would not have met all his gurus and scholars at Varanasi to know about the meanings of the divine visions that he had. It has also been mentioned in the Murlis that he used to sit on the banks of river Ganga and draw pictures on the walls without knowing their meanings. Ultimately it must have been some corporeal medium through which Shiv must have explained the meanings of the divine visions to Dada Lekhraj.
With regards
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

John Bhai wrote:
Arjun you make it sound like Brahma spoke the Murlis, is this your intention?
No, I don't mean to say that it was only Brahma who spoke the Murlis. It was both Shiv and Brahma who used to speak. It has been mentioned in the Sakar Murlis published by the BKs that while Shiv speaks, Brahma also interferes in between. So, when Brahma used to speak during the narration of Murlis, he must have surely spoken about his experiences also. There are many direct and indirect references in the Sakar Murlis about the souls who played an important role in the beginning of the Yagya, but somehow left it very soon and also left their bodies.
There is reference about the children who used to enable even Mama and Baba to perform the drill (of meditation).

In a Sakar Murli of the year 1967 there is a reference to the children who left the Yagya and also left the bodies. Baba says, such children who left their bodies must be around 20 and 25 years old. This refers to the souls of BK Vedanti Bhen and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit who have taken birth in 1947/48 and 1942.

There is also a repeated mention about the story of the pundit (scholar) who used to preach that one can cross the river/ocean by uttering the name of God. A small girl was able to do it, but when the pundit himself had to cross the river, he had to take the support of a boat. This is a reference to the soul of Prajapita (Lekhraj Kirpalani's partner Sevakram) through whom Shiv gave the clarifications of divine visions and also gave explanations of the Sanskrit Gita but the soul of Prajapita left the Yagya due to differences of opinion with Dada Lekhraj and it was Dada Lekhraj who had to look after the Yagya until the soul of Sevakram returned to the Yagya in his next birth as Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Sister Bansy wrote:PBKs may be able to answer another related Q to this thread ... where did the term "PBK" come from. The PBK's Uni is AIVV. The "PBK" seems to come from PBKIVV, which used to be BKIVV (hence "BK") but had "P" (Prajapita) added. So is "PBK" also an old term ? PBKs have Murli points related to the renaming of the University to Godly World University. Can PBKs also clarify the naming of the Universities as related to BKIVV, PBKIVV and AIVV. There seems to be a lot of new parties and Universities a few years back.
Following clear order has been issued by ShivBaba in His Murli dated 20/3/74, Pg-4 and 19/2/2000, Pg-1 narrated from Mount Abu for replacing the name Prajapita Brahmakumari Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalay with Adhyatmik Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalay :-

“God Father is called spiritual knowledgeful. So you will write the name spiritual university. Nobody will object. Then those words (PBKIVV) will be removed from the board and this ‘Spiritual University’ will be written. Try and see. Write God Fatherly University. This is their aim object. Then day by day your museum, pictures, etc. will also get changed. Then it will have to be written at all the centers – “Spiritual God Fatherly University.”

As regards the use of the words PBK, here is a revised Murli point published by the BKs last year:
"You are the army. Your name is Prajapita Brahmakumar-kumaris. If anyone comes inside, first of all ask them, “Where have you come from? Whom have you come to meet?” They will say, “We have come to meet B.K (Brahmakumar).” O.K. Who is Brahma? Have you ever heard the name of Prajapita Brahma? Yes, you are also children of Prajapita. Praja (subjects) includes everyone, isn’t it? He is your Father. Only thing is that you don’t know him. Brahma is also certainly somebody’s child, isn’t it?” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 03.09.05, page 2 published by BKs)With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Arjun wrote:I agree that knowledge is the deciding factor of the true Chariot. But in case of Gulzar Dadiji some physical factors also play a role. Many souls take those physical signs, like change in facial expressions, a jerk at the time of arrival and departure of Avyakt BapDada, constant sitting posture for hours together, etc.
According to advanced knowledge or questions answered through Virendra Dev Dixit, does Brahma consider that Shiva is still with him when he gives Avyakt Vani or at any other times apart from when he (Lekhraj Kirpalani) enters Virendra Dev Dixit?

Is Brahma under an illusion that Shiva is still with him like in Sakar Murli days?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear John Bhai, Om Shanti.
Although my answer to both your questions would be in affirmative, I would still prefer to get an answer from Baba.
I shall come back with answers from Baba to these questions as soon as I receive them.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun