Discussion: The Cycle

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
bro neo
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Discussion: The Cycle

Post by bro neo »

The cycle can’t exist because we are all part of a computer simulation.

Ancestor Simulation. Is reality an illusion?.
joel
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

Re: Discussion: The Cycle

Post by joel »

bro neo wrote:The Cycle can’t exist because we are all part of a computer simulation. Ancestor Simulation. Is reality an illusion?.
No, it is History that is an illusion.
alladin
Friends and family of

just an illusion

Post by alladin »

Do you like this one? Shall we dance?
Just An Illusion by Imagination

Searching for a destiny that's mine there's another place another time. Touching many hearts along the way yeah hoping that I'll never have to say: It's just an illusion - illusion - illusion.

Follow your emotions anywhere is it really magic in the air? Never let your feelings get you down. Open up your eyes and look around. It's just an illusion - illusion - illusion.

Could it be that it's just an illusion putting me back in all this confusion? Could it be that it's just an illusion now??

Could it be a picture in my mind? Never sure exactly what I'll find. Only in my dreams I turn you on. Here for just a moment then you're gone. It's just an illusion - illusion - illusion.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Its is a joke at best.
tinydot
ex-BK

Re: Discussion: The Cycle

Post by tinydot »

bro neo wrote:The Cycle can’t exist because we are all part of a computer simulation. Ancestor Simulation. Is reality an illusion?.
Actually, I have been thinking about this and about to start a topic to equate an event "E" in spacetime coordinates (x,y,z,t) which we perceive as real, as a function only of our internal awareness (sort of Leibniz theory of Monads).

But this article Neo posted takes it to a level where it is possible for me think that this could be happening. If this is the case, the more the BK Cycle can stand the test of reasoning. But there is no reason to believe in this theory.

Imagine, tomorrow ... those gods outside the Matrix would just reset the program and we start again from Golden Age.

What then is the reality outside the Matrix? A reality with 4 dimensions in space and time?
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

Please go to the thread 'mathematics of Gyan' in commonroom for mathematical interpretation of cyclic drama.
bro neo
ex-BK

Post by bro neo »

Couldn't find a topic with that name. I seriously doubt there is any logical math that can prove the Cycle. If your gung-ho, give us an equation like E=mc².

I did see something about the science of Gyan, which is based on speculation, so at best should be called theoretical science. The soul and alternate dimensions cannot be proven.

A prime factor in intuition is for the mind to superimpose a system of prior understanding onto a subject of ignorance. Using scientific laws to understand spirituality is such an attempt, an attempt that doesn’t work terrible well because a lot of spirituality can’t be proven and a lot of it is hogwash.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

bro neo wrote:I did see something about the science of Gyan, which is based on speculation, so at best should be called theoretical science. The soul and alternate dimensions cannot be proven.
Is not a lot of science people accept, just speculation? Science is evolving and reshaping as new concepts, means of experimentation and ideas come into play.

Apparently Darwin made up or made up parts of his theory to get a grant at the time.
bro neo
ex-BK

Post by bro neo »

My god John, you’re absolutely right! That is such a brilliant, genius and undisputable point! That’s it, I quit being an ex-BK. I’m dressing in all white, running to a Raja Yoga center near me and will beg for forgiveness form my SS.

Wait a second, this point does sound a bit familiar ...
bro neo wrote:Besides, what do those evil scientists know anyways? They are always changing their theories.
Doh! A lot of science is not based on speculation and Pixar animations. It is based on the scientific method; things that can be proven and measured with the instruments we have available.

A lot of spirituality is based on some very charismatic dudes imagination and then is confirmed by stage hypnosis where followers role play (unconsciously) to conform with the group; psycho-drama.