Alien observation squad

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
sparkal
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

Alien observation squad

Post by sparkal »

Greetings earthlings, I am an Alien, we are here to observe planet earth and its inhabitants. We would like to ask some question and put to you some of our observations.

First, after many attempts to turn procreation into a leisure activity on our own planet, we have abandoned all experimentation on the basis that it causes chaos and suffering. We are intrigued by the fact that you earthlings are pursuing such a programme and for so long. Would you earthlings be willing to teach us how to achieve such a harmonious world yet practise procreation as a leisure activity? The wise people on our planet said from the outset that it would not work, that procreation is not something that should be mixed and mingled with carefree fun and gay abandon, or mere leisure.

We are wondering about your awareness of future generations on your planet and how they will turn out, especially their attitudes towards procreation as a leisure activity, 'just a bit of fun', sort of thing. We would like to learn your secrets with regards to treating a very important part of life as a throw away game. A quick fix experience. How do you manage this without hurt and sorrow, not to mention all those offspring who were not planned? Does this not cause problems in your society?

We know that we are less body-conscious than you earthlings and suspect that we may have to learn this body-conscious awareness from you before we can fully understand and grasp this deeper knowledge of yours.

Another issue we are observing is to do with this, money. Why is it that you earthlings hoard so much of money, yet the majority of people on earth complain about not having enough of it? We would like to speak to your leaders to find out their deeper understanding in this area. We particularly want to know how to run such a system yet maintain vibrant harmony. This is indeed magic. If only we had thought of it, hoard money to create poverty and you will have power and control, as well as a perfect harmonious world.

Your world IS harmonious is not it? Under such conditions, MONEY exists in order to create poverty and little else.

Combined with this, we would like to understand more about the being you call God. Why is this God fighting with their self in various parts of your world? Do you need a new God? Why is this God backing all factions? Should this God not tell all these sides that they are on their own if they go to war?

And what is this war thing. You people are truly amazing. War without sorrow? Now that really is something we would like to learn. You see, we are a bit backward on our own planet, the poets say, 'becareful of that war in case you may break it as the alternative is peace'. Hmm. We are a little ignorant of violence, What it is and how to do it, but it does seem to be a more advanced awareness than passive living. Once again, would you earthlings be willing to teach us weak sappy aliens how to kill and Maim in order to steal land and resources?

It is against galactic regulations to inform you of any danger from other sources/peoples, so let me just ask, why are earthlings ignoring what is being done to them? Can they not see the hijackers, those who slip in by night and infiltrate in slyness? I thought you humans did not stand for predators? I thought you dealt with them in a complete sort of way? We have had parasites on our world also, you know, the kind who filch from beyond, we had to wipe them out. It was them or us you see, and well ...

And your religions, how quaint. We would love to learn rituals. We are thinking that it could be the way forward for us as well as being devoted to one individual and putting them on a pedestal. On our planet there is no organised religion as such, the thought does not even arise in those idiots back home. They just seem to be in constant peace. We feel that your ways of religious conflict would serve us well and sustain our harmonious world, just like yours. All these symbols and logos everywhere, even on people's clothes. How romantic and well. So old worldy. You know, this religion of symbols and numbers and so on, primitive but interesting, even if it is very immature and dumb. Indeed, our files tell us that this is not a human religion, if you look, you can see the difference.

Well, must go as I am attending a workshop on how to fleece money out of people by building weapons with people's money. Weapons which will be used to threaten and control those who paid for them, and used upon them if necessary. Yes, you earthlings truly are an enlightened bunch throughout the solar system, your wisdom is renowned throughout the universe.

Another observation is in the area of predators. There are areas of your planet where creatures who prey upon humans are non-existent. We therefore conclude that, earthlings have a tendency to exterminate predators who prey upon humans. On that note, I will love you and leave you but who knows, perhaps the next time we talk, I will have mastered one of these drug habits or learned how to actually eat the flesh of another's body. This is another skill/quality we would like to learn as it is obviously a wiser and more moral and practical way to sustain a body both personally and planetary.

Another matter is that of secrets and lies. We found early in our development as a race that, where there are secrets, there will inevitably be lies in order to protect those secrets. We simply stopped having secrets and the problem of telling lies has never returned. Our world and our lives are transparent, that is why we feel at one with each other, we know what is in each others hearts. No matter how far I travel, I feel in contact with the people of other worlds. So, who in your world benefits from secrets and lies, apart from the female of your species that is :shock:?

Many of the foods which you earthlings consume is designed to subdue you. Meat is not good, eat soya ... because it is even worse for you. This demoralises people who then give up making any effort at all on their diet. Same with giving money to charity, and voting in elections. Your only vote is to not vote at all as the same agenda will be imposed no matter who gets into power.

(Hah, power? As time goes on we may be finding out what power is and it wont be from the blind immature ignorants who are currently running amok in this world. And no, no matter how long it goes on, I will not become immune to the "30 dead today in Iraq". It will always be unacceptable because we do not do human sacrifice. Poverty is human sacrifice. War is human sacrifice. We can only hope that the perpetrators will soon be sacrificed themselves, sooner than later.

I see no need for leniency on this one either. None what so ever. I don't care if it is someone's karma and they deserve it, the rot has to stop somewhere. Let me be the one to end a karmic trail stretching however long back. We need to nip it all in the bud now. So let's see, who is doing all the killing on planet earth? Well, to be honest, the more I look, the more I feel that killing is not really a human trait. We just don't really do that sort of thing. The thought does not arise kind of thing. Why would I want to or even consider taking the life of another? And yes, we will have to define/re-define the term "human", I for one don't know what it means.

In short, we want to consult with your leaders on how to attain your elevated SELF-SUSTAINING WAYS. Your self-sustaining harmonious world will become a role model for all the universe. It will be taught to all our children, AS A LESSON IN HOW NOT TO MAKE A COMPLETE **** OF A WORLD AND HOW NOT TO PREY UPON OTHERS AS A PREDATOR. WE DON'T TEACH OUR CHILDREN THAT THE WORLD IS ROUND. THEY ARE TOLD THAT THE WORLD IS ELLIPTICAL. WHICH COULD BE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THINKING THAT YOU ARE A BODY AND THINKING THAT YOU ARE A SOUL. NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE REALLY IS THERE?
tinydot
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Alien observation squad

Post by tinydot »

sparkal wrote:Your only vote is to not vote at all as the same agenda will be imposed no matter who gets into power.
We should start lobbying a bill that would give people the chance to vote "None of the Above". And if "None of the Above" gets the majority of the votes, then the election has to be redone without those previous candidates running again. This gives the chance for people to really choose the right officer no matter how many times the election has to be redone.

This is the essence of Democracy, the control is on the people. Morality in not just a function of choice ("Choose the less evil"), it is also a function of time.
sparkal
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

Post by sparkal »

Greetings earthlings, it is us again. We got a flat tyre in the Bhakti quadrant and so had to come back to your kind planet for help. Our hand book tells us to keep well clear of the Bhakti quadrant on the basis that it can cause obstacles and prevent forward travel. The odd thing for us is that, nothing has ever not gone smoothly for us, or, as you may say, wrong? We have no such word.

We have another issue, we are on the edge of your space and there is a funny little person in a toll booth asking for 50 bucks to enter your atmosphere. We have told him that we don't carry livestock, but he doesn't seem to ... hold on, our database is saying bucks = money. What is money? Ah, now we see, you gain things by exchanging money for goods? (various alien sniggers in background).

OK, we have decided that your world is far to immature and complex for us, and hm hm hm, snerk, money? Ho ho, (the sniggers in background turns to laughter). Money! ahhhhh hah hah hah, :o. You mean you don't share things on earth? :lol: Oh hoh hoh ho hah ha hee hah. Oh, I think we had better be on our way. This is one of the best yet, Money? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... the whole spaceship rocks with laughter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

I am the Commander of Your Universe - I am here to help you make the changes your earth needs and I am in charge of all the Beings of Light who are working with you at this time.
It changes the concept that aliens are here to harm us or to exploit us ...

Anyone believe this? It'll take some accepting huh? But perhaps this picture is real? Whatsay you others?
zhuk
non-BK

Post by zhuk »

Hey, is that Xenu? :lol:
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

No, its Commander Ashtar. Have you heard of him?
zhuk
non-BK

Post by zhuk »

Alas, no! can you enlighten me? :mrgreen:

And on second thoughts he doesn't look like Xenu at all...the eyes are just wrong lol
paulkershaw
ex-BK

Post by paulkershaw »

You're right ! The eyes are such so totally not the same ...