Five elements

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
new world
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Five elements

Post by new world »

Once I read a book of the lectures of Osho Rajneesh. That lectures were about Gita. This article is the summary of a fantastic idea quoted by him in one of his lectures.

This corporeal world is made of five elements - Prithwi, Jal, Waayu, Agni & Aakaash. Here Prithwi is the symbol of 'solid state', Jal of 'liquid state', Waayu of 'gaseous state', Agni of 'energy' & Aakaash is the symbol of 'the space (and time).
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

On a 'New Age' level of understanding, we understand the earth to be ascending into fifth dimensions of reality containing five different elements of experience ...

Many teachings around the world all have some element of truth but in my understanding none can teach the whole truth. It could be that our work on this planet is to accept all teachings as one (as opposed to us biting into one religion or following at a time) and accept all as truthful and in that way, we too can become five dimensional beings ...

Self-Acceptance could therefore be the pathway forward for humanity?

~p~