A forum page in Spanish about Brahma Kumaris in Spain

para ex-BKs Hispana, Português, Brasileiro & Italiano, Amigos y Familia (Amici e Fam)
vivaespana
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

A forum page in Spanish about Brahma Kumaris in Spain

Post by vivaespana »

Just found a chat page in spanish. This is about someone daughter who is missing and she thinks she is going to brahma kumaris in alicante but thinks daughter gone to India. daughter has not contacted her for 2 months and she has not been to mamas home for 2 months

Sorry its all in spanish but its interesting

http://www.eltestigofiel.org/dialogo/fo ... ?idm=24830

Regds
vivaespana
vivaespana
ex-BK

Another webpage link

Post by vivaespana »

another webpage link about spanish version brahma kumaris on wikpedia

http://www.sindinero.org/foro/index.php ... 80.msg1108

Vivaespana
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: a chat page in spanish about Brahma Kumaris in spain

Post by fluffy bunny »

vivaespana wrote:Sorry its all in Spanish but its interesting;

http://www.eltestigofiel.org/dialogo/fo ... ?idm=24830
Another country, the same problems! An English Translation is here; eltestigofiel.org.
Brahma Kumaris
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola! llamo desesperadamente y pido ayuda a toda la comunidad cristiana. Reclutan a gente con mentes debiles principalmente a las mujeres -los hombres son adeptos al segundo nivel. Es una secta llamada Brahma Kumaris. Manipulan a las personas para creer que no tienen miedo. El sexo esta prohibido, hay restricciones de alimentos y de sueño( aveces ni si quiera duerme 2 horas al dia) y lo que es peor, rompen lazos familiares y sociales quedando solos.

Sus tendencias sectarias, monopolio de la verdad, radicalismo doctrinal y moral, oposición sistemática al mundo actual, centramiento sobre ella misma, manipulación de los instintos del miedo (el "fuego nuclear", el fin del mundo...) y de las necesidades de seguridad. adeptos occidentales son considerados como extranjeros de doble titulo: "extranjeros al paraíso" y "extranjeros a la India", y solicitados de suministrar doble servicio en tiempo en espíritu y en dinero.

Mi hija esta metida en una secta en Alicante, en la calle Rafael Asin nº19. Se llama Teresa Diaz Garcia. Si alguien la conoce pido que porfavor que se ponga en contacto conmigo. Hace ya casi 2 meses que no viene a casa, creo que se a marchado a la India.

Gracias por leer este documento. Me llamo Francisca
Approximately;
Hello! I call hopelessly and I request aid to all the Christian community. This sect mainly recruit people with weak minds, the women - the men are adept at the second level.

The sect is a called Brahma Kumaris. They manipulate the people to think that they are not scared. Prohibited sex, there are food restrictions and of a dream (you accustom neither if it wants to be a member, you meditate 2 hours in the early day) and what is worse, the sect break families and social ties, one vows to being single.

It has sectarian tendencies, monopoly of the truth, doctrinal and moral radicalism, systematic opposition to
present the world, concentrate only on ones self, manipulation of the instincts of the fear ("nuclear holocaust" ,end of the world…) and of the security needs. Western followers are considered like foreigners of double title: " foreigners to paradise" and
" foreigners to the India" , and solicit double foreigners to provide service in time in spirit and money.

My daughter joined this sect in Alicante, the street Rafael Asin nº19. Teresa Calle, Diaz Garcia.

If it knows somebody that can help, I ask that por favor (please) that they be put in contact with me. Already almost for 2 months she has not been coming to house, I believe that she (was sent) to marched India.

Thanks for reading this document. My name is Francisca

Reply:

Re: Brahma Kumaris
by: Andres (I) (81.40.168. ---)/07-11-2006 12:07: 30

I feel much for your daughter. The subject of the destructive sects is a very hard subject that it is affecting more and more anywhere in the world are, there are many types and in almost all the scopes.
In Spain there is a foundation destined to help victims of sects, is called A.i.S., it is in Barcelona, TLF.: 93-3013024

Also you can request information and aid from Pepe Rodriguez, expert in sects.
There are many books that can help to understand the problem that your daughter is living:
Addiction to sects (Pepe Rodriguez)
Sects, when the paradise is hell (Alfredo Silletta), etc.etc
Also there is much information in the network, for example:
http://www.sectas.org.ar/

I have the same problem that you but with my son who was caught by a sect of commercial type, Revelance, Silver Age. Its disguise is a company, say that they are a multinational of soap sale at home, but we have remained without son, and the reasons why we know it destroys, physical, economically and mentally.

We are the many thousand victims of the sects in the world, we should unite to demand the governments penalize those sects that do not let them exercise free will...act on their own.

Much luck, and I hope that soon you can reclaim your daughter.